Quantcast

Accounting guru's need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
NineFingers said:
Not really, just desperate, coming down to crunch time. But thanks for the compliment, if I was on my bike and you said that I'd be stoked :rolleyes: :eviltongu
i don't think it's a compliment. you're supposed to DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, not ask random forum people to do it for you

I know she was trying to insult me, I was blowing it off. I don't need lectures from you, or anyone. I also don't need to explain my cirumstances. I'm on here to get some "help". You don't see people with bike related issues asking questions about how to fix things and people coming on being @ss's telling them to just go figure it out by themselves, or go to a shop. I see helpful people on here. I'm in need of some help, and looking for people who might offer it. I'm in a bind, and I don't need lectures about doing this on my own. If I could do this on my own, I wouldn't bother posting up. If you can't help me, don't waste your time posting trying to piss me off, it won't work.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
LOL.... i just read some of those ?'s, most of them are really easy if you take them 1 step at a time.

Question 2 is very simple.
Question 3 - no one really keeps an office supply asset account, just expense that crap.

SkaredShtles said:
You're not very good at this............. :think:

-S.S.-

Edit: What the hell is a "Flamma"?? :confused:
A flama is a f@g who dresses themselves very F@g like, so
Flame on Flamma's!

A flame is what you are all doing to my post. As stated above, you guys hardly upset me...I know better than to let a bunch of flammin' F@gs on a website get to me. You guys are always quick to reply with a lamme comment because your far and safe away from the person your flamming. I guess this is your way of getting back at society that rejects you on a daily basis.

So flame on flame on F@ggit @ss b!tch's. :)
Let the war begin. :nuts:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
NineFingers said:
A flama is a f@g who dresses themselves very F@g like, so
Flame on Flamma's!
well, there goes this thread.

what's everyone eating for lunch? i have some grilled chicken covered with green enchilada sauce and melted cheese. yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.