Quantcast

@#@ Actual Middle IDGAF gee em tee@#@

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
General election in Denmark yesterday kind of ended with more of the same. I did a good session in the gym which was a better time than watching the election.

Just had lunch with a good friend so I am in a good mood.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there brufmeisters!! Swam 2500 yards this morning, fast for me but still pretty slow as swimmers go.

We've got this monster being delivered and installed in our back yard this morning. It's taken us four months to get to this point thanks to all of the bullshit the town made us go through to get approval.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Whatcha say there brufmeisters!! Swam 2500 yards this morning, fast for me but still pretty slow as swimmers go.

We've got this monster being delivered and installed in our back yard this morning. It's taken us four months to get to this point thanks to all of the bullshit the town made us go through to get approval.
That doesn't look big enough to swim in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

nice dude. it'll take a while to warm up and set chems, might be a day or 2 before you can get it. did you wind up going with a salt system?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
nice dude. it'll take a while to warm up and set chems, might be a day or 2 before you can get it. did you wind up going with a salt system?
No on the salt system. Yeah we figure maybe we can swim in it tomorrow. I'm in the office today since the electrician will be all up in my home office today making a racket. Wife will handle all of this.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So the wife saw a Facebook post I had made about the street skate deck I bought and got crazy bent. "Did you buy a new board? WTF?"

I had to come clean and tell her that yes, I bought a new deck, but I also bought a dozen completes for some Indian kids in Lincoln, NE after feeling a little guilty. :rofl:

After a bit of 'splaining, she calmed down then started figuring what it would take to get the 40 that the organizer thought would be a great start. I think she is still pissed about the deck, but she doesn't totally hate me now. I'm still working on getting lids.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Still in bed. Going to ride Baby Aya to preschool then pop back here and go ride Lair o’ the Bear myself before an afternoon Zoom section meeting.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Ride night, should be fun. Just need to get through work today and find some time at lunch to get the shifting on my bike at least semi-functional.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
FYI CO Monkey brethren, I fitted our winter wheels back to our car yesterday. So if it dumps 2ft tomorrow in the storm, or doesn't snow again until January, you're welcome.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Today is my last chance to get some time in the woods this week before daylight savings ends on Sunday. Fuck getting dark at 5:30 ! And fuck you Seasonal Depression, and you too Full Time Depression !!!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
FKNA, Marcelo Gutierrez is going to lend me a bike, and show me around his favorite trails in Manizales, Columbia next April. This is a favor from a friend of mine, who manages team Giant. Gonna have to put my big boy pants and 'train' like fuck over the winter.
im fully intimidated, but stoked!

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
FKNA, Marcelo Gutierrez is going to lend me a bike, and show me around his favorite trails in Manizales, Columbia next April. This is a favor from a friend of mine, who manages team Giant. Gonna have to put my big boy pants and 'train' like fuck over the winter.
im fully intimidated, but stoked!
Cool and a little intimidating. I have ridden with some really good people and it hurts to keep up

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ordered me a set of High Rollers for the Mullet Cycles Honeymaker. Went with 2.5wt on 30mm rims f/r. I haven't done the same size tires f/r in a long time. Should be interesting. I also haven't run High Rollers in over a decade. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just got back from my older daughter’s end of year prize giving. It was super fun, which was quite a surprise actually. Loads of music, really high quality, and my daughter got her year’s Excellence in Design and Build award. Proud dad! :D At the end the year all the 13 leavers went wild, singing, dancing, it was awesome. So many super talented kids. The Samoan and Polynesian kids can fucking sing! Good night.