Quantcast

Admin! Prepare For The Onslaught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Dear mods, thanks for being such a pest to my threads changing the titles and words just to prove me and tick me off.

The storm is just off shore. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Hope you will all get the point afterward. You guys have a GREAT WEEK! I'm sure you'll all be very busy.

Like Butch and Sundance... like Butch and Sundance...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Seriously, don't you have something better to do with your time?

You're a grown man with a job and interests and persuits. Don't waste your time spamming a board and making our lives difficult :rolleyes:. The result is NOTHING. You understand that? It doesn't accomplish anything. If you don't enjoy this place, walk away. To do otherwise is sad and should really be beneath someone of your age and with an established career.

An "onslaught" of false logins and spamming messages reeks of 16-year-old melodrama. This is the internet. Walk away.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Dear Chunky Munkey.

Long before you even were aware of the existence of Ridemonkey, there were asshats who thought exactly as you think, specifically that:

1) anyone gives a rat's ass about you, and

2) you can make a pain in the ass of yourself to the point of being annoying.

Let me assure you that it takes much more time for you to register a username than it takes me to ban you. And if you will be using public services or your employer's resources for a malicious attack on this website, well you figure that one out.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, I work for a small computer company, and I suppose I could mention your IP address and email to the Internet Security department.

My company's has a way of getting on everyone's computer...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BTW, can I make a deal with the Ridemonkeys?

If I'm ever 40+ and I have nothing better to do with my time than register a bunch of fake email addresses and spam an internet message board with them... someone just shoot me, okay?

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
Chunky Munkey said:
Dear mods, thanks for being such a pest to my threads changing the titles and words just to prove me and tick me off.

The storm is just off shore. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Hope you will all get the point afterward. You guys have a GREAT WEEK! I'm sure you'll all be very busy.

Like Butch and Sundance... like Butch and Sundance...
http://www.overtorqued.net/forum.php

please come to this site, we need fresh meat, er a new members:rofl:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I Are Baboon said:
Gee, no one has EVER thought of trying to do that to this website before. What an original idea.

:rolleyes:

See bab's I told you that you should have copyrighted that idea! :mumble:

Think of how many royalties you could have made by now! :nopity:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
You're threatening me? On my site? Who do you think you are? This is a free service at your disposal, which you've taken advantage of, and now you're threatening me?

You could have learned your lesson from our generous warnings, but if you want to waste your time attempting to inconvenience me go for it, just remember this is my house, I've got the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.