Quantcast

Adult Harry Potter fans scare the sh!t out of me...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
More and more lately I have been wanting to choke out any adult who is a super fan of Harry Twatter and the rest of JK Rawling's literary abortions.

There's something not right about anyone older than lets say 14 getting all verklempt over some bunch of teen agers who can make things fly around, but yet can't find a spell for contraception or to make Emma Watson strut around with a DD cup.

And yet, more and more of these water heads are creeping out of the woodwork as of late. I always thought it was odd that my ex was really into this line of books, but then I later found out after our divorce she became enraptured with the Twilight series and is now going to marry a Frenchman. I think that sums up most of the fans of this series.

Sorry, just needed to rant. Writing motions for a judge who I think might be a closet Harry fan is making me cranky.

heavy metal

Monkey
Mar 31, 2011
HI
I'm a sophomore in college and I can't believe people around me still eat that crap up.

What ever happened to books with balls!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm starting to understand how Hitler pulled it all off after seeing how much of a pull the quasi-literate scribbles of Rawlings influenced people.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
1. I was sober. Have been for weeks with this damn case.
2. Everyone looks better with DD's.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Any adult that isn't jaded by everything except bourbon and hallucinogens scare the **** out of me.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Westy again.
This site is racist!

Originally Posted by jsg04 View Post
What really scares the sh!t out of me is a grown man in a pink thong racing at Massanutten.
Why can't I find this quote on my own?
I was drunk.
I look good in a thong.
And it was muddy out. Didn't want to have to wash my pants.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Why can't I find this quote on my own?
I was drunk.
I look good in a thong.
And it was muddy out. Didn't want to have to wash my pants.
I just remember hiking up to the start gate and there appeared out of the fog and mist a man in a pink thong. I am pretty sure your team had the most fun that year.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just remember hiking up to the start gate and there appeared out of the fog and mist a man in a pink thong. I am pretty sure your team had the most fun that year.
We've pretty much had the most fun every year. Where things got out of hand was the party after. Naked fat kids, dirt in the hot tub, a self suspended keg stand. Goddamn that was a fun night.