Quantcast

Adults Dropping Trou at a urinal?

Have you witnessed this before?

• Total voters

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
There are plenty of things that happen in the bathroom that I am not a fan of in the office. Lack of lane courtesy etc. But this is really just unacceptable.

I am bringing this up because I have personally witnessed this in the past. I was shocked and appalled. I thought only children did this?

Thoughts?

Have you seen it before? What the hell...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Chief issue among my many with dropping your pants at the urinal is this: you have to bend over to pull them back up. When doing so, the face to urinal distance is entirely too close. So close in fact that it's advisable to washi your face and brush your teeth after using hte urinal.

I will pass, thank you very much.

ScarredOne

Monkey
Sep 18, 2001
if you fool yourself into thinking that you're so well endowed that you simply can't fit your equipment through the fly of your pants, is it true?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
It makes it easier to scratch yourself with the free hand when you drop trou. Who cares who's looking, you're in the mens room. Although I'd advise against it if you have a unisex bathroom at work. Scratching and peeing through the fly is difficult and often messy. When you drop trou, you should never bend over then and there. You must penguin walk to the a wall, turn around, THEN bend over and pull up. When done correctly, your pants never touch the floor. If you're not coordinated to do the above, pee in the stall and close the door.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
One time I walked into a bathroom at a ski resort and there was a drunk guy taking a piss 2 feet away from the urinal. It was an awful sight. He completely missed and he wasn't even looking.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
And what's with the people that get right up on you to have a conversation? If I have to sit in meetings from 8 to 6 solid every day, can I just have 120 seconds to myself?

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
I don't unbuckle or zip or anything, i just throw the whole thing (everything) out. It's easier to just throw everything over the belt than just the hose, it feels weird.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
never try peeing through the fly when you have a climbing harness on. Nothing good comes of it...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Try wiping it off when your done....Uh....... you know. You cant leave that stuff to coagulate in the tip like that, one day, itll plug solid on you, then itll back up, give you a sting from hell, and explode out going everywhere.

Their are a few rules that one should know when using a urinal.

*Never talk to the guy next to you. Unless you know him. And even then its strange
*Their should always be a 1 urinal buffer zone between yourself and the next guy. (some exceptions apply )
*If there is no open urinals go to a stall. If all are taken wait! (its ok to break the 1 buffer rule if there is no open ones ad there are dividers up.
*DO NOT look at the guy next to you while using the urinal.
*If everything is taking and there is a line, go use the woman’s restroom 

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Try wiping it off when your done....Uh....... you know. You cant leave that stuff to coagulate in the tip like that, one day, itll plug solid on you, then itll back up, give you a sting from hell, and explode out going everywhere.
Um... That's not normal. It actually sounds a lot like gonorrhea...

*paging Toshi to the mens room please*

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Um... That's not normal. It actually sounds a lot like gonorrhea...

*paging Toshi to the mens room please*

Thats because normal people keep a tissue handy, and pee after they are done.... oh eff it.... Im going to say it.... rubbing one out.

Youp gotta keep those pipes clean, or itll dry up in there like a little plug.

I read this on the internet, it has to be true

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thats because normal people keep a tissue handy, and pee after they are done.... oh eff it.... Im going to say it.... rubbing one out.

Youp gotta keep those pipes clean, or itll dry up in there like a little plug.

I read this on the internet, it has to be true
It's cool if that's what you need to tell yourself.

Personally, I do it because it's fun and something to do while watching Martha Stewart.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
hahahahaha. Yeah. I sit in the urinal. I put my frontage in it, that way when i flush it all gets washed. hahahahaha. That's an awesome picture. +1 for you Noob.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
DirtyMike lives up to the name. Now, go see a doctor.