Quantcast

Adventurous, This You? Crab Joe? Sandwich?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I make every effort to avoid people. I can't imagine what kind of internal misery one must be experiencing to decide that following and confronting a bus load of people, illegal immigrants or not, sounds like a good idea.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I make every effort to avoid people. I can't imagine what kind of internal misery one must be experiencing to decide that following and confronting a bus load of people, illegal immigrants or not, sounds like a good idea.

You are also smart enough not to fall for political fear mongering. Imagine what would have happened if he thought it was a busload of senior ANTIFA?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
As much as I blanket-hate all people from Florida, I'd rather see a busload of migrants than MAGrAnts, several times over.

I'm super-proud of the folks from MV for not freaking out, they really showed the best side of MA. Being able to dunk on another republican loser politician is just icing on the cake. We showed that you can handle these things like an adult and give folks looking for a better chance a better chance.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As much as I blanket-hate all people from Florida, I'd rather see a busload of migrants than MAGrAnts, several times over.

I'm super-proud of the folks from MV for not freaking out, they really showed the best side of MA. Being able to dunk on another republican loser politician is just icing on the cake. We showed that you can handle these things like an adult and give folks looking for a better chance a better chance.

Should have sent them to Southie for ultimate backlash.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

The whole thing is so disgusting it makes me sick, more so because these weren't even illegal immigrants. But sure, let's demonize people who don't want to get caught up in the governmental instability and brutal violence of their home countries, instead chosing to risk it all to come here and work their asses off doing jobs nobody else wants to.

was crabjoe and sammich national guard?
CrabJoe once owned a pair of camo biking shorts and is very protective of his sandwiches. I think that's the closest he's gotten.

not even close. I was a cub scout tho.
Eagle Scout here. DUNK!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You are also smart enough not to fall for political fear mongering. Imagine what would have happened if he thought it was a busload of senior ANTIFA?
Has there ever, even once, been a verified ANTIFA bus? They strike me more as a fixie bicycle kinda crew.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
The whole thing is so disgusting it makes me sick, more so because these weren't even illegal immigrants. But sure, let's demonize people who don't want to get caught up in the governmental instability and brutal violence of their home countries, instead chosing to risk it all to come here and work their asses off doing jobs nobody else wants to.
honestly...the gravity of playing political theater with people's lives... I get sabre rattling and whining about "illegals", but I hope Desantis goes to jail for this.