Quantcast

advice column letter of the day

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
-What kind of moron writes into newspapers for advice?
-Who the hell writes "letters" anymore?

It has to be a hoax, a really really funny one.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
haaa haaa haaaa camel toads ..awesome!!!!

No mam your sons not on drugs .. he is just a little perv!~!!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
hooples3 said:
haaa haaa haaaa camel toads ..awesome!!!!

No mam your sons not on drugs .. he is just a little perv!~!!!!
"perv" implies something out of the ordinary. Vulva are beautiful and should be seen as often as possible. And in this context, wholy appropriate to lick.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
LordOpie said:
"perv" implies something out of the ordinary. Vulva are beautiful and should be seen as often as possible. And in this context, wholy appropriate to lick.
:stupid:

If I had a son I'd be prayin' everyday that he was out looking for Camel Toads. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ciaran said:
:stupid:

If I had a son I'd be prayin' everyday that he was out looking for Camel Toads. :thumb:
As the father of sons, I hope they are smart about camel toads. Licking toads is one thing, but you know what that leads to....... especially amongst retarded hormone-addled teens.

Please, please, please, let my kids *NOT* knock any girls up. Please. I'm using Knuck's positive thinking here. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:
Drunken conversation I had with friends.

Dude1: Why do chicks wear lipstick?
Dude2: Dudes like it
Dude 1's GF: Why do dudes like it?
Dude2: When humans started walking upright femals could no longer "present" themselves, red lips became representative of their genitals and fertility.
Me:Can no longer "present" themselves? What about camel "toads"?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Fantastic.
I think the funniest part of that story is thinking about the woman going around and asking "younger, hipper" people what a camel toad is.
I would have loved to be there when she was told the actual definition just to take in the ackwardness and witness the red faces.
Looks like a real prude in that pic.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Now that is funny! The best part was, when she asked if she should alert local authorities, to protect patrons at the pool. It's scary that people are really that stupid...

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
i dont know if id call it stupid perse, that thing called the generation gap exists for a reason.

id be willing to be a substantial amount of money that you use expressions that your mother has NO idea what you are talking about

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
deffinatly laughed out loud! :thumb:

and i thought licking the camel toad would probably be apropriate too... not sure about smoking it though?