Quantcast

after all these years...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ever since i got my Thomson stem for my Inbred, i marveled at the fact that Thomson could machine those things with such tight tolerances. well, my world came crashing down tonight as i was getting my bike prepped for tomorrow.

seems i've been running a 26.0mm clamp stem for the past 3yrs. i remember when i ordered it from a shop, i just said 100mm, 0* stem. guess i forgot to mention it was for a mtb. doh!

J

JRB

If it was from Charles, don't be surprised. He did that on Wumpus' bike, and all of the parts came from him. I have a nice road stem, though. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
BeEsEs. not too concerned with it, though. i might have a can of PBR sitting around here somewhere...shimy shim shim.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
the Inbred said:
i might have a can of PBR sitting around here somewhere...shimy shim shim.
I can sleep well tonight (well, that and the beers) knowing that Pabst will be the only shim worthy beer on your bike. Nice work :monkey: It's a true shame some friends of mine have used coors and bud--sad day.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
no problems today. and the extra 3cm made my DOC feel 10000000x better than the 70mm stem i hand on their previously. loco, you never showed up. i started to cry.