Quantcast

After two years of living/riding at tahoe I'm finally gonna ride Toads. I got Q's?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
OGRipper said:
Hahaha, oh man all we need are some of those old-school GT rear standers that hook on to the chainstays...and a lot of body armor. :blah:

Actually, there's a chance I'll be up there this weekend, if so I'll let you know a little later this week and maybe we can connect. First round is on me...
Right on. Let me know.

There are some other lesser known rides around here that are just as fun as toads I could take you to as well. You got a little bike or you planning on bringing the vp beast?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
kidwoo said:
Right on. Let me know.

There are some other lesser known rides around here that are just as fun as toads I could take you to as well. You got a little bike or you planning on bringing the vp beast?
That would be sweet. I gots me a Heckler built it up kinda burly epic style for the Downieville DH and other riding in the Lakes Basin area, worked out great when I rode Toad's earlier this year. A friend of mine has a place in Meyers, I would probably stay with him but not sure if it's gonna happen. I'll let you know.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
kidwoo said:
6-pack of my choosing, you figure out the peg attatchment and I'd be happy to ride toads again next weekend. :D
Hahaha! I can just imagine OGRipper standing on pegs hanging onto your shoulders trying like hell not to get bucked off. Then his feet slip off and he gets a free scrotum shave.

Other than that. If your willing to give me the six pack before we ride, I'll probably pass you half way through a rock garden.

Then I land on my head.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dfinn said:
give me 8 years of riding experience to even out with you and then I'll take on your challenge. Of course I'll be old and fragile by then. Another reason why I need a time machine.
My message was not so much chest beating as it was to say

If you think toads is boring, you're just not going fast enough. :D

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I know, I was just given ya a hard time. I don't think it's boring, but I figured people would read it that way. I will definitely be going back for more.