Quantcast

Age limit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I"m no expert on old lady ding hole, but isn't that a function of her rich husband? I"m sure she used lobby donations to increase her net worth, but is that her net worth, or their net worth?
Same thing. Whether she or her husband pull the trade lever, they use confidential information to guide them. She doesn't exactly not share the money her husband makes.

Same with feinstein and pretty much the entire congressional lot.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I mean... generally every school district has a school board. And there are a lot of people in California...
Every district does not need a board. It’s not like there are different rules. It is complete overkill and waste of a shit ton of money. They could bring it down to 50 easy.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
and I'm pretty sure based on his descriptions, he doesn't actually know who kamala harris is :rofl:
You think you are the bees knees kidwoo. Why don’t you start a podcast? See if you can compete with Shapiro? I mean,you got it all. Good looks,sharp as a tack,perfect life,but most importantly,the greatest monkey of all time.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
The more one centralizes management, the more fucked up things get.
I agree,but perhaps we could give this idea a try?

They are short of their monies,because of More mis management. They managed to spend most of the retirement honey pot.

Back to the topic. They have not done a good job with ample people to handle the system. So,it is not so easy todo as I say. I agree. Can we agree that we cut it to say 100,would be a good idea? That is the crux,do we need so many Motherfuckers?

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Police departments need national oversight and standards. I'd have to think some of the same applies to school boards.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Humorous is exactly what she is. Always gigglen while speaking. Like she just had a Good rush of a drug,getting her all wet and shit.

Avy
Wow, I’m assuming you have a crush on her? I don’t think about a politician becoming sexually aroused. I’ll take some liberties in assuming you get a little wet when your favorite cult leader starts talking?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Wow, I’m assuming you have a crush on her? I don’t think about a politician becoming sexually aroused. I’ll take some liberties in assuming you get a little wet when your favorite cult leader starts talking?
No Brother,I guess you have not seen her speak more than once? The crazy laugh and body gesture? Anyway,it is so absurd that is what it looks like. Cult leader? My leader is woo.

Avy

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"Frankly, it’s time for a new generation of leaders. They’re the ones that need to make the decisions that will shape the world they will be living in," Romney said.

Nailed it.
Look what 8 years did to Obama and he was one of the youngest, healthiest guys out there. We keep electing 70+ year olds, somebody is gonna die on TV.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I don't really like celebrating someone's death but that's the only way that fossil was leaving.

Governor hairdo doesn't exactly have the best track record of appointments in other offices so I'm sure her replacement will be far more effective at being destructive.
She's staying on as senator via ouija board

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jello biafra's long distance dedication