Quantcast

Age???

J

JRB

How old would all of the monkeys be, if we added it???

My guess is 4 billion 9 thousand 14 years.

J

JRB

Someone that has the approval rating of our president disapproved of my thread. Sheesh. If you can't discredit me, and won't sign your feedback, don't bother with it.

A big grey square - by a big red pussy.

Age??? 05-22-2006 01:17 PM you are retarded

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
loco said:
Someone that has the approval rating of our president disapproved of my thread. Sheesh. If you can't discredit me, and won't sign your feedback, don't bother with it.

A big grey square - by a big red pussy.

Age??? 05-22-2006 01:17 PM you are retarded
Ever hear of Massengill? It might help ya there...

J

JRB

moff_quigley said:
Ever hear of Massengill? It might help ya there...
I am not grouchy because my c*nt stinks. It has sand in it. A douche won't clear that up.

J

JRB

MancilG said:
what the hell made you think of this question? Some of your post make it hard for me to be nice.....

Have a good day loco
Some new dude asked our age earlier. Apparently someone got that deleted, but I thought we should guess. Later on I am going to ask the mods to get us a tally from the database, in hopes that they will leave us alone long enough for us to over throw the government here. It'll be totally anarchy. The Sex Pistols will be proud.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
loco said:
Some new dude asked our age earlier. Apparently someone got that deleted, but I thought we should guess. Later on I am going to ask the mods to get us a tally from the database, in hopes that they will leave us alone long enough for us to over throw the government here. It'll be totally anarchy. The Sex Pistols will be proud.

**shaking head**

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
How old would all of the monkeys be, if we added it???

My guess is 4 billion 9 thousand 14 years.
With how much force would the needle slam into the peg on the Ghey-O-Meter if you tried to measure this thread?

Enough to break it.

Nice going.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
H8R said:
With how much force would the needle slam into the peg on the Ghey-O-Meter if you tried to measure this thread?

Enough to break it.

Nice going.
The retardometer pretty much blew up too, and it uses an exponential scale.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Roasted said:
Are we going to add all pinkbike members by throwing a negative in there?...if so

in pink bike years you would be however old you are plus 5 feet.