Quantcast

Aging sucks...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
See that button on the front? Yeah that one. It lets you change the station.
You ever get in that zone on a long ass drive when you're listening to 5, 10, 15 or 20 awesome songs in a row, then all of a sudden you snap out of it in a cold sweat and feeling of panic as you realize you're singing along to Alannis Morrisette?

Well, it happens to me.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You ever get in that zone on a long ass drive when you're listening to 5, 10, 15 or 20 awesome songs in a row, then all of a sudden you snap out of it in a cold sweat and feeling of panic as you realize you're singing along to Alannis Morrisette?

Well, it happens to me.
No. I don't really listen to the radio, ever. Just my iPod.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
the good news is, in another 5 years, when it is time to start the application process for your stache, you will already be familiar with the process and can give helpful advice.
The legendary stache has been on been Medicare so long it's looking for a cost of living increase. JBP filling out an app was all part of the master plan.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I was being ironic. Like rain on your wedding day.
did you just quote Alannis Morrisette?

Well, it happens to me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Worst bump ever? Maybe