Quantcast

Ah crap, I just sent the RM "New Posts" page to a random printer in the hospital...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I was getting focus back to the window and accidentally hit the print button in the toolbar. Since I have a ton of printers leftover from various troubleshooting, I think it went to our pediatrics unit... :oink:

I think I cancelled it in time, but I can just imagine the nurses over there wondering what the hell a ridemonkey is. :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:rofl:

I accidentally printed a Ridemonkey page once and my boss handed it to me and said, "I think this is yours."

:o:

I removed the Print icon from the taskbar after that!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I've done it too. To make matters worse, it was one of those littlebetty - lordopie threads. Quality stuff right there. I was pretty embarrassed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hahaha. You should call tech support and ask them where it went!

"I just tried to print something, where did it go?" That would be classic.

On a side note, we now have a Twiki page at work based on stupid things overheard from our call center. It's great!

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
heres a long story..
i am a freshman and got a study hall k..and at lunch there is this really big kid(all he does is play video games) and he sits at out table(well used too!) and we used to flip his gatorade bottle over, and put our garbage in front of him..so then my friend decides to make a list to make the kid go crazy
it was like-draw a penis in every page of binder
get 10000 gatorade bottles in front of him and so on
and he prints 100 out, but the printer runs out at like 5 and he ignores it..someone puts more paper in and reports it..i got one, and had it in my pocket...so hes getting in trouble, they call me into the office, and like blah blah blah did you do this..i'm like wtfs no gtfo..and blah.stupid school printers..lol

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Looks like a child got left behind...

I've never printed a random RM page, but while living in the dorms I would sometimes print to some other poor student's computer by accident.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
habitatxskate said:
heres a long story..
i am a freshman and got a study hall k..and at lunch there is this really big kid(all he does is play video games) and he sits at out table(well used too!) and we used to flip his gatorade bottle over, and put our garbage in front of him..so then my friend decides to make a list to make the kid go crazy
it was like-draw a penis in every page of binder
get 10000 gatorade bottles in front of him and so on
and he prints 100 out, but the printer runs out at like 5 and he ignores it..someone puts more paper in and reports it..i got one, and had it in my pocket...so hes getting in trouble, they call me into the office, and like blah blah blah did you do this..i'm like wtfs no gtfo..and blah.stupid school printers..lol
ok so basically youre an asshole?