Quantcast

Aha! I found the REAL pics from Laura & TN's wedding!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And I thought I was a geek because I do medieval recreation. Those people have me beat hands down.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
I heard they like to ****.

yeah thats what i heard as well. i heard they kinda just lay there though and rub the lumps on their forheads.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
biggins said:
yeah thats what i heard as well. i heard they kinda just lay there though and rub the lumps on their forheads.
They could use a trip to the dentist....

Wouldn't want them teeth scraping anything sensitive. :eek:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
Damn thats making me hot.....!!!

Clingon Tang!!

Imagine cloaking while getting some clingon tang!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Ummm...... no they don't.

Although I admit I really like that medeival recreation thing. :D
-S.S.-
They get dressed in funny clothes. We get dressed up in funny clothes and beat each other with sticks! That's gotta be less geeky!

Not sure about them Klingon chiks, but medieval chiks are hot. They wear those things that push their boobs way up and way out. yummmmmmmmmmy

Heck even the geek chart says I am less geeky! http://www.blackrune.com/geek_hierarchy.htm (Sorry about the link, I don't know how to post those big pix here yet)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tenchiro said:
Welll, ok maybe...
Ack! No! Those are not medieval... though they ARE Eeeeeeevil in their own right.

I better stop posting on this thread. I seem to be digging myself deeper and deeper into that geek hole. I swear! I'm NOT a geek!!!!!

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
stosh said:
Damn thats making me hot.....!!!

Clingon Tang!!

Imagine cloaking while getting some clingon tang!!!
I'm thinking you need to listen to a lot more Marley.

Get some Pete Tosh while yer at it (I recommend Legalize It). Fill your head with the Rasta vibe.

I mean REALLY full, so there's no room left for thoughts like these.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Ciaran said:
And I thought I was a geek because I do medieval recreation. Those people have me beat hands down.

You do that?! I saw some guys beating the shat outta eachother in "battle practice" they had like swords and everything.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
downhillzeypher said:
You do that?! I saw some guys beating the shat outta eachother in "battle practice" they had like swords and everything.
Yup. That's what I do. If you're interisted PM me. I'll send you some links.

And stop replying with the picture of the skank! Ack! My eyes are bleeding! She is not work appropriate.
:dead: