Quantcast

ahaha chris d. got crushed by the space needle!!

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
ok now that that super awesome scene is over i'll explain. Chris Donihue, one of the worlds best street riders in the world is riding the streets of "Seattle" doing 360s off stair sets and wall rides and stuff. Then this big earthquake hits right there is "Seattle" and he has to like hop over cars and dodge falling buildings, then he stops, looks up and the space needle is starting to collapse.

He sprints away and trys to out run it but bam. No more Chris Donihue:(

But it was fake h00ray.

On a more serious note he did get pretty cut up from the filming of this mini series, whitch is on nbc now. But the best part is over so if ya missed it, that sucks.

Feb 25, 2004
Redmond, Wa, USA
watching it right now. was he on a p.2? frickin awsome, but seriously he was leaning on the stand for it, why couldnt he just go to the left or something.................. lame.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
a "controlled" blast from an exploding winder in one of the shots fired too early...or maybe he was in the wrong spot....i duno but it ws cool to see on tv.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Fast&Smooth
hey OLD GUYS... u livin under rocks or what?
yes so leave me alone.

i wish i would have seen the beginning. i turned it on late and wish i hadn't. typical cheeseball dumb NBC movie, i thought i had time warped back to the regular programming from the 80's.:eek: :dead: