Quantcast

ahhh clairemont sux.....

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
... oh well i still got some kinda ok riding in.. sorta. it was fun tho. now before i begin this story im letting you kno that iom riding a bighit with monsters on this ride. so i go down to my buddy garretts house and were like wheres there to ride?hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm. and hes like hey i got a novel idea. lets go to cadman.so im like ok cuz i forgot where it was. so i hop on my beast and he gets on his 4 hun and we head for cadman park.well.. cadman park is situated on top of a hill thats about a mile or so long and uber steep. so he throws his lockout on his fork and raises his seat and starts heading up. im like jesus i gotta ride up this. so i do and i pass him and keep stopping and wating. and he comes up and is like i hate climbing. so we get there and there A jump. one jump. uno one. needless to sya we decide to hit it up and garrett totally dominates me on the jump. (i suk at jumpiung plus the dh bike) so we decide that the jump def has potential and were gonna go back and work on it a bit. sorry for the bible type story i just thought today was interesting but fun. btw my buddy used to do xc but he got out of it cuz "its to much work" lol.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bhspec03 said:
... oh well i still got some kinda ok riding in..<snip>sorry for the bible type story i just thought today was interesting but fun. btw my buddy used to do xc but he got out of it cuz "its to much work" lol.
Dude. You're even more incomprehensible than that Australian dude........

-S.S.-

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
:mumble: Iride bike bighit on rode. I pedle so none catch fast me. Good times, trail I'll be.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Punctuation is essential (especially apostrophes, commas, semicolons, and quotation marks). Capitalization is key to decipherable reading, and varying the length of each sentence gives the whole piece more 'flavor'. Keep these in mind and you're sure to have a successful post that is a pleasure for all to read. :thumb:
Otherwise we have to wade our way through drunken e-speak banter like this. :mumble: