Quantcast

Ahhh, Crap, Can’t Sleep With Ambien GMT Thread.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, it’s more like a g’night thread, I just puffed a little flower (which is really rare). Two full days with zero opioids, maybe that has something to do with it. But I didn’t hit them very hard with these surgeries.
Any of you experience absolute zilch with Ambien?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, it’s more like a g’night thread, I just puffed a little flower (which is really rare). Two full days with zero opioids, maybe that has something to do with it. But I didn’t hit them very hard with these surgeries.
Any of you experience absolute zilch with Ambien?
nope.

i just suffer with nodding off at random moments during the day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Went to change the CCV filter on the truck yesterday, drop the new one in place only to find that my brand new just out of the shrink wrap filter has a piece broken off the flange. A flange that just so happens to be a sealing surface. :banghead:

Seems to be the way things go for me.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm here so calm the fuck down already. Today's office day turned into a WFH day because screw it.

More rain today. I am beginning to wonder if we will ever see the sun again.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up at 5am to the sound of rain dumping on the roof. Still raining.

Stellar winter so far! I don't particularly enjoy winter and the white the stuff, but this inbetween with snow on the ground and rain in the sky is complete horseshit. The snow needs to either all melt, or at least stay frozen so we can do activities on it.

I noticed yesterday that there are fishing huts out on the lake, at the end of our street. But they are only a hundred or so feet from shore. Normally they'd be a kilometer out there by now.

ANYWAYS, end rant.

Coffee'ing it now at work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
replacing 60's and pissing rain with 70's and possible thunderstorms....and 99% chance of rain tomorrow

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Woke up at 5am to the sound of rain dumping on the roof. Still raining.

Stellar winter so far! I don't particularly enjoy winter and the white the stuff, but this inbetween with snow on the ground and rain in the sky is complete horseshit. The snow needs to either all melt, or at least stay frozen so we can do activities on it.

I noticed yesterday that there are fishing huts out on the lake, at the end of our street. But they are only a hundred or so feet from shore. Normally they'd be a kilometer out there by now.

ANYWAYS, end rant.

Coffee'ing it now at work.
That's kinda where I am. Do I love the snow? Not really, more ambivalent, but if it's going to snow I want it to snow. This alternating rain snow weather is horseshit.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello! Finally starting to feel like a human again. I was feeling better on Wednesday, then turned to death in the afternoon, death most of thursday, and back to life again. So that's kind of neat!

Hoping to Aliexpress some parts for the build, struggle through the workday, then it's the weekend. Hooray!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@rideit I was on Ambien for three years after I quit drinking. That shit is bad news, causes severe depression. Was easier to get than weed at the time. I do not recommend it since it’s highly habit forming. Also it’s not normal for creative people to use it because I never had dreams when I took it. Nowadays the best thing for sleep is some seriously potent Indica.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Not raining here at the moment but it’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Crap weather effects my ability to enslave single, young men into marriage thus ruining their lives, er, I mean helping happy couples achieve wedded bliss.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
/me has never taken Ambien or anything else to sleep

snaued a bit up in Denver, too. wet, slushy shit, maybe a 1/2" of it but just about 1/2" of water content in it to boot. I ManPlowed most of the block since I'm a Good Neighbor(tm)

carpet cleaning company inbound in a few minutes. want to get a part of the (new last year or the year before due to water damage) carpet in the basement thoroughly cleaned after--you got it--more water damage.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And my work week is done.

But snow outside is preventing any outdoor riding and will eff up tomorrow and maybe Sunday too.