Quantcast

Ahhh Wednesdays...the day for DUI cyclists to pay us a visit...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
K...so the office I work in for the city is out at 'the yard' where they keep all the big trucks and maintenance buildings. Anyway, this is also where the police keep a storage locker of recovered stolen items. Wednesday is the designated day to pick up your property. And every Wednesday there seems to be a barrage of 'interesting' characters coming to pick up their bicycles. They fit the typical DUI cyclist profile...you know they aren't riding for the fun of it...they ride cuz they've had one too many dui convictions...they show up in jeans and boots, etc. y'all know the type.

Anyway....if there was EVER a day I needed my camera handy, it would be today...this guy just walked in in super tight jeans, a long ass black mullet that was parted down the middle with the sides feathered back, but they needed a trim since the hayer flipped out a bit at the ends...a big bushy foomanchoo mustache...the old style mirrored vuarney shades...and a black cowboy shirt with the roses embroidered on the chest...the kind that might be cool on some hot metro dude, but not this dude...good lord...where do these people come from...

I really hate to pull a Stoney and a Curb Hucker on y'all but I just had to share...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:

Anyway....if there was EVER a day I needed my camera handy, it would be today...this guy just walked in in super tight jeans, a long ass black mullet that was parted down the middle with the sides feathered back, but they needed a trim since the hayer flipped out a bit at the ends...a big bushy foomanchoo mustache...the old style mirrored vuarney shades...and a black cowboy shirt with the roses embroidered on the chest...the kind that might be cool on some hot metro dude, but not this dude...good lord...where do these people come from...

I really hate to pull a Stoney and a Curb Hucker on y'all but I just had to share...

You should have stood up and yelled "SKYNARD!!!!, Wooo HOOO!!"

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
A DUI cyclist paid my shop a visit a few months ago. He wanted parts for his generator light. I actually blew him off and told him to get a Niterider. We still get him the parts, and after he realizes there is a reason why generators suck, he gets a Niterider like I suggested.

Anyway, 3 months later, he loves riding (not bad for a 50 year old drinker) and he bought a nice Cannondale road bike from us, and is thinking about getting a mountain bike to match.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Reactor said:
Only if you mention a vagina length skirt...

some chick at work WAS wearing a vagina length skirt today. actually it was more like a longish shirt than a dress that buttoned up the middle.

during lunch she was outside today and when the wind blew ...well lets just say i now know what color panties she was wearing

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ridetoofast said:
some chick at work WAS wearing a vagina length skirt today. actually it was more like a longish shirt than a dress that buttoned up the middle.

during lunch she was outside today and when the wind blew ...well lets just say i now know what color panties she was wearing
its a shame she was wearing panties

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
ridetoofast said:

What colour?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Batman said:
????............?????
I told him that Generator Lights suck, not exactly what a customer looking for Generator Light parts wants to hear....