Quantcast

Ahhhh Darwinism....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I never understood why anyone would want to do a flaming shot. Your burning off the alcohol stupid!

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
stosh said:
What the hell was he thinking, pouring a flaming shot down his throat instead of just shooting it? If you shoot it properly, the flame goes out. Pour it down your gullet, and, well.... dumbass. I liked the flame-thrower look as he tried to spit it out. Classic.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
El Jefe said:
What the hell was he thinking, pouring a flaming shot down his throat instead of just shooting it? If you shoot it properly, the flame goes out. Pour it down your gullet, and, well.... dumbass. I liked the flame-thrower look as he tried to spit it out. Classic.
yeah all I could think of was a dragon when he tried to spit it out....

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
That is the coolest thing ever. Hope he didn't wake up all burnt up. I woke up on Sunday morning, then remembered I wrecked on a high speed evasion the night before. Lips are covered in scabs now, teeth are chipped, I mighta got a concussion, and theres a big ole scrape in my chin. But they never found me...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
How convenient that we have a self-cleaning gene pool. Lord knows I experimented with plenty of explosives and propellents in my youth, but I always made sure to ignite my creations from a safe distance...or talk someone else into lighting them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
How convenient that we have a self-cleaning gene pool. Lord knows I experimented with plenty of explosives and propellents in my youth, but I always made sure to ignite my creations from a safe distance...or talk someone else into lighting them.
Bwahhhhhhhhh it's funny how kids are so into fire.... I wonder why...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
Bwahhhhhhhhh it's funny how kids are so into fire.... I wonder why...
That .gif is hilarious. What would possess someone to hold a glass full of flaming liquid several inches above their face and slowly pour it into their mouth?

I watched a bunch of girls last year all order car bombs in the bar, because they of course heard of a drink where you actually drop the shot into the beer and it was so cool. I watched all of them, sitting around the table, slowly pour the shot into the Guiness, then slowly drink their beers. :dead: :dead: :dead: - curdled milk, anyone??

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In college we got a small note in the mailbox from the mailman explaining that when he came for that mornings delivery he found what apeared to be a burning couch cushion on the front porch. He put it out with some half empty beers he found laying around. That is good service.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
In college we got a small note in the mailbox from the mailman explaining that when he came for that mornings delivery he found what apeared to be a burning couch cushion on the front porch. He put it out with some half empty beers he found laying around. That is good service.
I hope you gave him cookies for Christmas.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
I hope you gave him cookies for Christmas.
No but he did trip a booby trap I set for my roomate once, a bucket of water perched on the porch roof triggered by a fishing line tripwire. I had pick up my mail from the post office for weeks after that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
No but he did trip a booby trap I set for my roomate once, a bucket of water perched on the porch roof triggered by a fishing line tripwire. I had pick up my mail from the post office for weeks after that.
bwahhhhhhhh did your house look like this.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
bwahhhhhhhh did your house look like this.
There was usually so much snow everything just looked like a snow bank. At least until july when everything melted and the whole town was covered with 10 months worth of frozen dog turds.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
There was usually so much snow everything just looked like a snow bank. At least until july when everything melted and the whole town was covered with 10 months worth of frozen dog turds.
and cigarette butts.