Quantcast

ahhhh life.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
why does it always seem when one thing gets extremely good in life another goes right down the crapper? everything was going fine then i got a girlfriend now my job is going straight down the tube. I bet if i didnt get a girlfriend i would still have work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Are you gonna tell us what happened, I've been waiting for that thread for like 2 weeks.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
it's all about the delicate balance of things ... and the fact that nobody is allowed to have too much going for them at any given time. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Nick said:
it's all about the delicate balance of things ... and the fact that nobody is allowed to have too much going for them at any given time. :thumb:
now that is some enlightening crap there. good point.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Are you gonna tell us what happened, I've been waiting for that thread for like 2 weeks.
uhhhhhh nope. OK maybe so. i am waiting to hear back from a ski/snowboard/bike place about a job managing their bike shop. there i said it. however my new girl f'n rules the planet.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DRB said:
didn't you interview with them months ago?
well they offered me the position back in march buti had just accepted the job i have now and wanted to stick with it. now the guy that took the position is leaving so i have re-applied. i am hoping since he has already offered me the position once this year that it will happen again.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DRB said:
didn't you interview with them months ago?
well, nevermind, i just got off the phone with him and he thinks he has found someone who has more wrenching experience than i do. Oh well what the fvck am i gonna do now

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
biggins said:
yes i am in fact in jib 2 as well as my vehicle.
It is really hard to juggle things in life: work, relationships, and personal things (namely riding). It seems that one out of those three things is always going sideways. When things go sideways, the best thing to do is get out on the bike and have some fun...

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
It's really simple man. Create a job.

I Create My Job

"I wake up in the morning and I consciously create my job the way I want it to happen. Now sometimes, because my mind is examining all the things that I need to get done, it takes me a little bit to settle down and get to the point of where I'm actually intentionally creating my job. But here's the thing: When I create my job and out of nowhere little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know that they are the process or the result of my creation. And the more I do that, the more I build a neural net in my brain that I accept that that's possible. (This) gives me the power and the incentive to do it the next day.

"So if we're consciously designing our destiny, and if we're consciously from a spiritual standpoint throwing in with the idea that our thoughts can affect our reality or affect our life -- because reality equals life -- then I have this little pact that I have when I create my job. I say, 'I'm taking this time to create my job and I'm infecting the quantum field. Now if (it) is in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention the job I created, and bring it a way that I won't expect, so I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things. And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you,' and so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about my new job or thinking about being the glory and the power of God or thinking about being unconditional love for my job.

"I'll use creating a job for example. And as I do that during parts of the day, I'll have a job so amazing, that it causes a chill in my physical body, that have come from nowhere. But then I remember that that thought has an associated energy that's produced an effect in my physical body which results in a new job. Now that's a subjective experience, but the truth is is that I don't think that unless I was creating my job, that that job would come."

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
biggins said:
well they offered me the position back in march buti had just accepted the job i have now and wanted to stick with it. now the guy that took the position is leaving so i have re-applied. i am hoping since he has already offered me the position once this year that it will happen again.

Where at?

Knuckleslammer said:
"I wake up in the dumpster and I consciously create my immolation the way I want it to happen. Now sometimes, because my mind is examining all the things that I need to get done, it takes me a little bit to settle down and get to the point of where I'm actually intentionally creating my immolation. But here's the thing: When I create my immolation and out of nowhere little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know that they are the process or the result of my creation. And the more I do that, the more I build a hair net in my brain that I accept that that's possible. (This) gives me the power and the incentive to do it the next day.

"So if we're consciously designing our lunacy, and if we're consciously from a digestive standpoint throwing in with the idea that our regurgitations can affect our regularity or affect our life -- because regularity equals life -- then I have this little pact that I have when I create my immolation. I say, 'I'm taking this time to create my immolation and I'm impregnating the whirling vortex field. Now if (it) is in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a digestive aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention the immolation I created, and bring it a way that I won't expect, so I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things. And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you, and so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about my new immolation or thinking about being the glory and the power of Darth Vader or thinking about being unconditional love for my immolation.

"I'll use creating a immolation for example. And as I do that during parts of the day, I'll have a immolation so amazing, that it causes a chill in my physical genetalia, that have come from nowhere. But then I remember that that regurgitation has an associated energy that's produced an effect in my physical genetalia which results in a new immolation. Now that's a subjective experience, but the truth is is that I don't think that unless I was creating my immolation, that that immolation would come."
Ummm... Ok.

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
Knuckleslammer said:
It's really simple man. Create a job.

I Create My Job

"I wake up in the morning and I consciously create my job the way I want it to happen. Now sometimes, because my mind is examining all the things that I need to get done, it takes me a little bit to settle down and get to the point of where I'm actually intentionally creating my job. But here's the thing: When I create my job and out of nowhere little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know that they are the process or the result of my creation. And the more I do that, the more I build a neural net in my brain that I accept that that's possible. (This) gives me the power and the incentive to do it the next day.

"So if we're consciously designing our destiny, and if we're consciously from a spiritual standpoint throwing in with the idea that our thoughts can affect our reality or affect our life -- because reality equals life -- then I have this little pact that I have when I create my job. I say, 'I'm taking this time to create my job and I'm infecting the quantum field. Now if (it) is in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention the job I created, and bring it a way that I won't expect, so I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things. And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you,' and so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about my new job or thinking about being the glory and the power of God or thinking about being unconditional love for my job.

"I'll use creating a job for example. And as I do that during parts of the day, I'll have a job so amazing, that it causes a chill in my physical body, that have come from nowhere. But then I remember that that thought has an associated energy that's produced an effect in my physical body which results in a new job. Now that's a subjective experience, but the truth is is that I don't think that unless I was creating my job, that that job would come."

Your unemployed arent you?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
biggins said:
there is no drama here, just an observation. thats all.

Ben man if you need a place to crash... if you can't pay rent.... then you can chill in my basement man. Think about it, you need to come to greenville anyways. We will give you a call next time we come up there to camp.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yo Ben, what the heck happened to the fishing gig?

I was camping in Pisgah all weekend and tried giving you a call.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
biggins said:
well, nevermind, i just got off the phone with him and he thinks he has found someone who has more wrenching experience than i do. Oh well what the fvck am i gonna do now
I'll give you three quick choices:

1) Head for Mars.
2) Dig a 15,000 foot hole and live with anaerobic bacteria.
3) Go to Flagstaff.

:rolleyes: