Quantcast

Ahhhh, Vacation Time!!!!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Heading out the door for a 15 (ass-numbing hours) drive across Tex-ass to beautiful New Mexico!

Have fun working... hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!

:D:D:D

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
N8 said:
Heading out the door for a 15 (ass-numbing hours) drive across Tex-ass to beautiful New Mexico!

Have fun working... hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!

:D:D:D

I've driven across texas before, it just seems like it never ends....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
the top part of Tejas isnt too bad, but it is still Tejas...the worst state on the face of the earth. If you get pulled over in Tejas & you are not wearing cowboy boots, they analy rape you with their mag lights....or so I've heard.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
TN said:
the top part of Tejas isnt too bad, but it is still Tejas...the worst state on the face of the earth. If you get pulled over in Tejas & you are not wearing cowboy boots, they analy rape you with their mag lights....or so I've heard.

Not saying there is anything wrong with Texas, but it's truely amazing how often "ass" and "anal" is mentioned in the same sentence as "Texas".

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
texas... truly one of the lamest places on the planet...

my 10 day vacation in les gets / morzine (france - for those who don t know:) ) ended this time last week :(

J

JRB

TN said:
uhm - Arkansas??? or Tennessee??? :think:

J

JRB

biker3 said:
:nope: Arkansas is not bad at all in most places. Yea there are some nasty spots, but theres way more in TX, AL, WY, MT, etc. than AR.
You blew credibility when you added MT to the list. :think:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
:angry: I just got back from a 2 week vacation to california and Monday is work im not so happy

Only 2 things come from Texas... Steers and queers and you sure aint no Steer

Having driven through both Texas and Kansas, I can say that without a doubt Kansas is worse. Having driven through Kansas both during the day and at night; I can say without a doubt, daytime is worse. GO through at night. Kansas is an ugly, horrible place.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Friend and I are roadtripping to Boston this Friday for the weekend. Should be fun. No idea what we're gonna do once their, but you may as well do something with time off work.