Quantcast

AHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAH!! Finally got me one

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Skookum said:
cool is that gonna be a strict dj/fr bike?

Ah, I figured I would use it for everything. My PigHit is just to heavy to be taking out for trail rides, so when I want to go to just have fun, I'll grab this baby and head out. And I'll use it for quadruple black diamond huck-jibbing as well :cool: :D :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
How lame is it to post a pic you swiped from Special eds site?

Come on, give us a shot of your bike (leaning against the back of the couch is always nice)! :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo cooter brown wassup!where the hell ya been? anyway, congrats on the new ride. i loved my P1 harsh as hell on the trails though.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
DNA said:
How lame is it to post a pic you swiped from Special eds site?

Come on, give us a shot of your bike (leaning against the back of the couch is always nice)! :D

'bout as lame as that excuse you used for not racing last weekend. Sore shoulder, BAH!, that's weak man, just weak :D

we're wanting to head up to Columbia here later this fall, and make your MTX track my bitch

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
biggins said:
yo cooter brown wassup!where the hell ya been? anyway, congrats on the new ride. i loved my P1 harsh as hell on the trails though.

hey, what's goin' on biggies, haven't been on much lately, new job and all is actually keeping me busy

Yeah, I took the P2 down the DH course in Arkansas last weekend and it just damn near beat the living schit outta me, haven't gotten to do but a couple rides on it, but I'm loving it so far, can't wait to hit the errbin here in B'ville this weekend

werd :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Cooter Brown said:
hey, what's goin' on biggies, haven't been on much lately, new job and all is actually keeping me busy

Yeah, I took the P2 down the DH course in Arkansas last weekend and it just damn near beat the living schit outta me, haven't gotten to do but a couple rides on it, but I'm loving it so far, can't wait to hit the errbin here in B'ville this weekend

werd :thumb:
werd. i might go on my first errrrrr-bone ride sincei broke my arm in may on the bike that i just finished building.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
biggins said:
werd. i might go on my first errrrrr-bone ride sincei broke my arm in may on the bike that i just finished building.

kewleeoh

whatdja build? c'mon now, don't be holdin out on me, I want some pics :D

and by the way, how is that arm doing? man, I can't believe it's been all summer since you broke it. I'm sure it's just been killing you though. Me being outta the loop and everything, I'm kinda behind on the news and happenings, you'll have to excuse me on that one

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Let's hit up Devil's Den in the next month or so. Maybe have a mini-Lower Midwest/Midsouth Monkeyfest?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Cooter Brown said:
kewleeoh

whatdja build? c'mon now, don't be holdin out on me, I want some pics :D

and by the way, how is that arm doing? man, I can't believe it's been all summer since you broke it. I'm sure it's just been killing you though. Me being outta the loop and everything, I'm kinda behind on the news and happenings, you'll have to excuse me on that one
still hurts like hell, going through pt now heres a thread from my first ride back,

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94935&highlight=pisgah

i built a soul titan but unfortunately do not have any pics here right now.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
DNA said:
Let's hit up Devil's Den in the next month or so. Maybe have a mini-Lower Midwest/Midsouth Monkeyfest?

we might down. let us know details wheneva'.... I've benn jonesin' for gravity.

Cooter, i thought you got banned from this board! :D :D :D
I wanna know about the other hradware. how'd you do at DD?
did you guys win the redbull trip? howd you do overall? any flats? ;) better yet did ya bring any spare tubes? :D
DETAILS MAN! gimme the details!

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
TN said:
we might down. let us know details wheneva'.... I've benn jonesin' for gravity.

Cooter, i thought you got banned from this board! :D :D :D
I wanna know about the other hradware. how'd you do at DD?
did you guys win the redbull trip? howd you do overall? any flats? ;) better yet did ya bring any spare tubes? :D
DETAILS MAN! gimme the details!

nah, not banned yet anyway

I got like 5th or 6th in the race, ended the series 2nd overall. Not too shabby for an outta shape drunk guy. Jason Neely won the Redbull trip, so he'll be out there with us, and we have another okie rider dude too, I think he's gonna join us on the trip as well.

man, i did really good on flats. got a brand new set of the fat gazzi's and put them on right before the race and didn't flat once in practice or the race. but we stayed the nite, and went back out the next day, and the first run I did on the hardtail, and the next run on the big bike and BOOM!!, halfway down pinched the front tube. that's it man, i'm hooking it up with the ghetto tubeless tonite, the f#cking pinch flatting is starting to piss me smooth the f#ck off, so I'm done with tubes forevah

let us know when ya'llz wanna head to devil's den and we'll sure as schit come over and meet cha

laterz :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Aaron picked up your slack when it came to getting flats. He had at least 3, probably 4 and maybe 5 during practice.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
golgiaparatus said:
Nice man... have you hucked it off one of your famous massive drops from hell yet?

nah, not yet. it's gonna be mainly my irbun sickle, but I do plan on taking it out to manlove mountain tomorrow and hitting the ladder drop to dirt kicker line though :thumb: :dancing: :D