Quantcast

Air America Radio

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
kidwoo said:
You are nice people. I must admit, thanks to your well thought out and intelligent diatribe, I'm beginning to see the my error in supporting the Air America network......which I'm listening to right now.
You listen? Cool! I think you are the only one... :p

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
N8 said:
You mean "Bush" and "sucks"...???

:p:p:p:p
No, more like "Bush is a complete useless moron who needs to grow up and quite playing golf, cutting birthday cake, and playing the guitar while the biggest National Disaster ever is going on."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
N8 said:
You mean "Bush" and "sucks"...???

:p:p:p:p

Naw too simplified. But your information about the all inclusive "left" comes from the people who are ignorant or devious enough to even have fabricated the concept to begin with.

Just so you know I listen to hannity and limbaugh almost daily while I'm driving around for work. That way I can recognize the talking point BS that people like you pass off as arguments for your football/political team. I'll send you a bottle of GOOD whiskey if you can listen to one hour of Randy Rhodes' show on air america and logically refute one negative thing she has to say about the current administration.......let alone even tell me who she is and her background.

Good lord, I'm actually engaging n8 and expecting a thought. :confused:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
kidwoo said:
Naw too simplified. But your information about the all inclusive "left" comes from the people who are ignorant or devious enough to even have fabricated the concept to begin with.

Just so you know I listen to hannity and limbaugh almost daily while I'm driving around for work. That way I can recognize the talking point BS that people like you pass off as arguments for your football/political team. I'll send you a bottle of GOOD whiskey if you can listen to one hour of Randy Rhodes' show on air america and logically refute one negative thing she has to say about the current administration.......let alone even tell me who she is and her background.

Good lord, I'm actually engaging n8 and expecting a thought. :confused:

Randi is awesome. I have a crush on Garafolo though.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
biker3 said:
Dude no way? You've seen Mallrats too?

I love Air America, watching liberal scum fight back is quite amusing.
No I can actually make sentences without them originating from someone else first.

Liberal scum? What are you afraid of? Health care? True. Only a low life slime mold would even consider such a thing.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
kidwoo said:
No I can actually make sentences without them originating from someone else first.

Liberal scum? What are you afraid of? Health care? True. Only a low life slime mold would even consider such a thing.
Dude look at yourself, you are sitting here spitting at me when you have never met me. You are a typical crazy liberal. If you can't control yourself why not become a right winger? Its the same sort of deal. Im def a conservative but by no means republican so quit stereotyping just because you think you are sophisticated and enlightened. There is such a thing as a middle way instead of having to choose right or left you know. Your comments make you just as ignorant and Dualist as Rush himself when I was only kidding you to get some fun response. Member its not illegal to be cynical...yet.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
biker3 said:
Dude look at yourself, you are sitting here spitting at me when you have never met me. You are a typical crazy liberal. If you can't control yourself why not become a right winger? Its the same sort of deal. Im def a conservative but by no means republican so quit stereotyping just because you think you are sophisticated and enlightened. There is such a thing as a middle way instead of having to choose right or left you know. Your comments make you just as ignorant and Dualist as Rush himself when I was only kidding you to get some fun response. Member its not illegal to be cynical...yet.
Don't tell him to "quit stereotyping" if you call him a "typical crazy liberal". Maybe you're just a "typical hypocritical conservative"? ;)

You just called people he supports "liberal scum". Quit stereotyping liberals just because you think you are sophisticated and enlightened.

BTW, I don't want any part in this argument.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
black noise said:
Don't tell him to "quit stereotyping" if you call him a "typical crazy liberal". Maybe you're just a "typical hypocritical conservative"? ;)

You just called people he supports "liberal scum". Quit stereotyping liberals just because you think you are sophisticated and enlightened.

BTW, I don't want any part in this argument.
The liberal scum thing was a joke and im glad you caught the contradiction, 1 point for you.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
biker3 said:
Im def a conservative but by no means republican ....blah blah blah... There is such a thing as a middle way instead of having to choose right or left you know.....

Hahahhahaaaaaa. Dude. Bro. Brah. Everyone THINKS that they, themselves, are middle of the road, and everyone with a different POV is an extremist. But thinking something and having it be true are two different things.

Dude.