Quantcast

Air America Radio

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Anyone listen to this and WTF is up with the Ovaltine commercials?

"Look me in the eye and tell me straight up that Ovaltine doesn't contain nicotine. Honestly. "More Ovaltine please!" shout the 50 kids in Mrs. Johnson's kitchen. "[laughs] I guess I'll have to make some more!" Then they all laugh. In a place we call reality, Mrs. Johnson would be like, "Who the **** are you bastards and why should I feed you?"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I listened to 5 minutes of it. Commentary didn't seem that biased but then I heard a commercial with whoever that Bush protesting lady is and I turned it off. I guess no one wants to hear any reasonable discussion of politics.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
If I had to listen to talk radio, I start murdering people within minutes. As is when a DJ comes on you better not f'ing jaywalk.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Westy said:
I listened to 5 minutes of it. Commentary didn't seem that biased but then I heard a commercial with whoever that Bush protesting lady is and I turned it off. I guess no one wants to hear any reasonable discussion of politics.
Bwwwaaahhahahaha!!! Whooooo...that's rich.....*wipes tear of laughter away*

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
stinkyboy said:
Anyone listen to this and WTF is up with the Ovaltine commercials?

"Look me in the eye and tell me straight up that Ovaltine doesn't contain nicotine. Honestly. "More Ovaltine please!" shout the 50 kids in Mrs. Johnson's kitchen. "[laughs] I guess I'll have to make some more!" Then they all laugh. In a place we call reality, Mrs. Johnson would be like, "Who the **** are you bastards and why should I feed you?"
:stupid:

That stuff tastes like crap, too! It's the Sunny Delight of chocolate drinks!