Quantcast

Air coming out of Eye???

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
WTF, I am blowing my nose this morning, and I feel something strange..... Air in my eye, I move the tissue a bit figuring it was bypassing..... No it was actually coming out of my eye. Right on the very inside corner of my eyelid...... Effin strange..........

What gives, never felt this before or heard of it happening..... someone explain

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
tear ducts, sinuses, etc are all interconnected to my knowledge. when i have a cold and am all stuffed up and crap, i can blow my nose really hard, and pressurize my sinuses. if i push* on my eyeball after that, i can make it audibly squeak as air is shot out somewhere around my tear duct. it's not a big deal (medically speaking), but makes people really uncomfortable...:thumb:

either that or i've got the full blown aids too

edit: that should be a push, thank you very much

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
WTF, I am blowing my nose this morning, and I feel something strange..... Air in my eye, I move the tissue a bit figuring it was bypassing..... No it was actually coming out of my eye. Right on the very inside corner of my eyelid...... Effin strange..........

What gives, never felt this before or heard of it happening..... someone explain
Nasolacrimal duct exits there. Google it.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
tear ducts, sinuses, etc are all interconnected to my knowledge. when i have a cold and am all stuffed up and crap, i can blow my nose really hard, and pressurize my sinuses. if i pull on my eyeball after that, i can make it audibly squeak as air is shot out somewhere around my tear duct. it's not a big deal (medically speaking), but makes people really uncomfortable...:thumb:

either that or i've got the full blown aids too
Alrighty then....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
If I suck water into my nose then plug it and try to blow air out my nose I can force water out of my eyes. It's rad.