Quantcast

Airbomb Sucks

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I ordered a new seat and bash guard from Airbomb last wednesday. They send me an email the next day, saying my parts shipped. Wonderful.

Today I call and ask what's up and they say my parts shipped today.

Airbomb, please have a look at my avatar.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
their shipping astronomical. I wanted a pair of Fox Digit gloves and they were the only ones that had them in blue. I went to order them and found out that it would have cost $12 to ship them! That's almost half the price of the gloves!! :mumble:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mike B. said:
yes, they are one in the same

I had a horrible Airbomb experience several years ago and haven't been back since.
I had a bad Beyond Bikes experience and have not been back either. These days I stick to Go-Ride, UniversalCycles,and eBay.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
stinkyboy said:
I ordered a new seat and bash guard from Airbomb last wednesday. They send me an email the next day, saying my parts shipped. Wonderful.

Today I call and ask what's up and they say my parts shipped today.

Airbomb, please have a look at my avatar.
You have made a big nono. They are the same and both suck ass.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Hmmmm... I must be lucky, I ordered my CK/mavic 819 wheels at 10:00 pm, they custom built them the following morning, shipped them overnight. They did it, and only charged me $30 for shipping, which for an oversized package is pretty good. I checked Jenson and they wanted like $100 for overnighting shipping a wheelset.