Quantcast

al Queda members arrested at Border

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
GOP Rep. Sue Myrick of Charlotte announced a bill to cut NC funding off because of its and several other states practice of issuing drivers licenses with a Tax ID number alone.

I could careless BUT this bit of the article caught my eye.

"This isn't aimed at any one race," Myrick said. "Our main concern is: Who's in our state? This is a critical issue today. They just arrested, down on the border, a couple of weeks ago, three al Queda members who came across from Mexico into the United States."
Did I miss something? Does anyone have any idea what the devil she is talking about? I sent her an email but I doubt I'll get an answer.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
They had big hats with "Al Quaeda" on and T-shirts that said "Death to the Infidel".

Or maybe she's full of ****.
Or maybe they're flying Mexicans to Syria for ER now.

Can't find anything on Google. Didn't happen. :)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Yo Queda Taco Bell... make a run for the border.

just did a google search for "al Queda mexico United States" and found nothing but the article. How does someone make such an inflamatory statement without being even slightly challenged by the "journalist"?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LordOpie said:
Yo Queda Taco Bell... make a run for the border.

just did a google search for "al Queda mexico United States" and found nothing but the article. How does someone make such an inflamatory statement without being even slightly challenged by the "journalist"?
Don't tell me you actually think that news has anything to do with journalism... that concept died a long time ago.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It happened. It was just hushed up because they found out that the al Queda members were smuggling pop tarts in to Dick Chaney.