Quantcast

Al-Zarqawi is dead and I'm now a Republican!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
This is a major turning point in our war against the terrorism. I take back everything bad I've said against the Bush administration and am now publicly stating my conversion from the liberal left-wing to the Republican party. Yay Bush!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Echo said:
Sweet, now we've crippled the insurgency 12,681 times.
I'm glad someone's been able to keep up. I lost count around the 500 mark.

Edit: - Is this the same Al-Zarqawi that can't hold a gun properly and is a complete muppet (according to recent reports)? Perhaps his replacement will be a smurf?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ya know, I'm pretty sure I could go through 72 virgins in a couple of months. Then what? Should be like a million.

Hooj Choons

Chimp
Apr 24, 2006
Reopened...for now.
Funny how I posted about this already any I have no responses, favoritism rears its ugly head once more!

Changing your feelings over one guy and saying its a turning point? Kind of moronish

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Hooj Choons said:
Funny how I posted about this already any I have no responses, favoritism rears its ugly head once more!
Sounds like it's paranoia rearing it's ugly head. Don't be a sook, work on ya thread titles;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:
ya know, I'm pretty sure I could go through 72 virgins in a couple of months. Then what? Should be like a million.
The dumbasses don't read the fine print. They don't refresh the virgins you soil, you just don't get to soil them. They just nag you to put up shelves, take them shopping, bitch about the toilet seat being up and send you out to the store to buy tampoons.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Hooj Choons said:

Changing your feelings over one guy and saying its a turning point? Kind of moronish
But our great leader of the free world, President George W. Bush, himself said that this was a turning point in the fight against terror! This completes the link between Iraq and Al-Queda! The war has been justified and this bike riding, pot smoking, long haired, tattoo'd, former liberal hippy is changing his ways.

This morning, after hearing the great news, I flushed my stash, shaved, opted for shoes instead of sandals, and am now going out to support our American economy by purchasing the biggest suv I can afford ... even if I can't afford it. Anyone have one of those cool "W" stickers I can proudly display on the bumper of my shiney new Tahoe?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Not that I "watch" the today show, but having it on for a while this morning, they've said NOTHING about this, they were just going on about "The Wedding Singer" broadway play.

However, fox news is giving some massive coverage.

Does this say or prove anything?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
Not that I "watch" the today show, but having it on for a while this morning, they've said NOTHING about this, they were just going on about "The Wedding Singer" broadway play.

The Today Show sucks?

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
BurlyShirley said:

:rolleyes: It proves NBC knows what is important to Americans

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Great. Now women will be able to travel more cheaply on their way to cheating, and then later lying about it.
Look Shirl if you have had a bitter experience with a girlfriend, and you need to talk to someone about it you should just go a see a fvcking shrink and stop whining about it here. We don't give a ****.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Look Shirl if you have had a bitter experience with a girlfriend, and you need to talk to someone about it you should just go a see a fvcking shrink and stop whining about it here. We don't give a ****.
I have no idea what you're talking about...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Seeing as you generally have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not surprised.
Listen you mental midget, if you cant grasp today's theme, you need to read "The Predatory Female" before it gets too late.

Worth it, I swear to god.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
BurlyShirley said:

I noiticed the same thing on our local equivalent of the howard strern show this morning. Its normaly a very liberal show so I wasn't surprised, but I found it funny how they had time to talk about shaved peaches, funny looking toes, old ladies they would bang, but not even a single word about us finaly killing the most sought after person in Iraq. They devote weeks on end to things like haditha and abu gharib.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Listen you mental midget, if you cant grasp today's theme, you need to read "The Predatory Female" before it gets too late.

So suddenly your comprehension skills rise to new levels?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
N8 said:
The cool thing is that Al-Zarqawi's buddies set him up.

:rofl:
they were talking to a "military expert" a while ago.
he said they'd been tailing all of his henchmen for quite a while now.
and they saw an unusual gathering of them last night in that safe house.
then they decided to drop one and see who they got.
they scored heavily.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
dhbuilder said:
they were talking to a "military expert" a while ago.
he said they'd been tailing all of his henchmen for quite a while now.
and they saw an unusual gathering of them last night in that safe house.
then they decided to drop one and see who they got.
they scored heavily.
"Wow....look at all them...they're scurrying around and stuff...maybe that's where the leader is....where's my can of Raid....."

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
BurlyShirley said:

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

should've known, thought that the "# of people you can fvck before you lose your right to mourn for your dead husband" post was a little beyond even BS's usual diatribes.

btw, check out Type-O's "Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty of Infidelity" for some comforting, soothing music. :rofl:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Iraq Premier: $25M to Be Paid on Al-Zarqawi
Jun 08 2:47 PM US/Eastern
By The Associated Press

Iraqi Prime Minister Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said Thursday that the $25 million bounty on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's head will be honored.

"We will meet our promise," al-Maliki told al-Arabiya television without elaborating.

The United States had put forth the $25 million bounty for information leading to the death or capture of al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq. Al-Zarqawi, a 39-year-old Jordanian-born terrorist, was killed in a U.S. airstrike Wednesday.

Also killed in the airstrike was al-Zarqawi's deputy and spiritual adviser Abu Abdul-Rahman al-Iraqi, who had been key to pinpointing his boss' location, U.S. military spokesman Maj. Gen. William Caldwell said. Intelligence officials identified al-Iraqi with the help of an insider in al-Zarqawi's network and began tracking his movements, watching when he would meet with his boss.

The U.S. also has a $25 million bounty for al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden. Al-Zarqawi swore allegiance to bin Laden in 2004.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
N8 said:
Iraq Premier: $25M to Be Paid on Al-Zarqawi
Jun 08 2:47 PM US/Eastern
By The Associated Press

Iraqi Prime Minister Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said Thursday that the $25 million bounty on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's head will be honored.

"We will meet our promise," al-Maliki told al-Arabiya television without elaborating.

The United States had put forth the $25 million bounty for information leading to the death or capture of al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq. Al-Zarqawi, a 39-year-old Jordanian-born terrorist, was killed in a U.S. airstrike Wednesday.

Also killed in the airstrike was al-Zarqawi's deputy and spiritual adviser Abu Abdul-Rahman al-Iraqi, who had been key to pinpointing his boss' location, U.S. military spokesman Maj. Gen. William Caldwell said. Intelligence officials identified al-Iraqi with the help of an insider in al-Zarqawi's network and began tracking his movements, watching when he would meet with his boss.

The U.S. also has a $25 million bounty for al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden. Al-Zarqawi swore allegiance to bin Laden in 2004.
So with Bush as the de facto head of the US military does he get the money?

It might help him catch up to Cheney's wealth so Dick can stop teasing him about it :rolleyes:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
RenegadeRick said:
So with Bush as the de facto head of the US military does he get the money?

It might help him catch up to Cheney's wealth so Dick can stop teasing him about it :rolleyes:
Meh...prolly goes to the guy that hit the 'fire' button, cause apparently the guy that was "key to pinpointing his boss' location" was conveniently blown up too...