Quantcast

Alcohol And Pizza?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I have always known Alcohol and Pizza to be a rgeat combo. I have always just taken this on faith, and never questioend it, you know, it is because it is type thinking. Does anyone ahve an actual explantation as to why this is?

Yes I have been drinking, ALOT, and yes I just ordered the pizza, And yes I got a call asking if I really meant to order 75 Peporoni pizza's and no i just wanted one but hey, Jager is a hell of a drink.

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
I have always known Alcohol and Pizza to be a rgeat combo. I have always just taken this on faith, and never questioend it, you know, it is because it is type thinking. Does anyone ahve an actual explantation as to why this is?

Yes I have been drinking, ALOT, and yes I just ordered the pizza, And yes I got a call asking if I really meant to order 75 Peporoni pizza's and no i just wanted one but hey, Jager is a hell of a drink.
We can tell you've been drinking. Hope you're having fun :cheers:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
dang dirty your drunk off your ass aren't you. 75 peporini pizza wtf ? your post on that g-rated site are pretty funny also , watch i think you might get banned for talking about alcohol there.enjoy your nite !

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yeah I thought I might test the limits over there tonight.

One i know wouldnt go over well over there

Mike, you think I am going to scare them over there when I am actually acting myself???? Or you think the people will just realize they all already know me from Fontana???

Last edited: