Quantcast

Alex Jones

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
well I guess someone's taking the initiative in creating the internet...

anyway here are the deposition interviews from the last few years that led to the clusterfuck that just happened. The daria karpova one is particularly creepy. The kit daniels one is the only one with any sort of self reflection whatsoever (he breaks down and cries).

If you're insane like me a lot of what is happening right now is explained in some of those and some summaries here

Last edited:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Fuck Alex Jones.

He has exactly the legal council he deserves.
This.

Much like Trump, Jones will have his rabid followers no matter what happens. The far right has had great success with convincing their base that the "mainstream" media or "corporate" media is all complete fabrication, and/or designed to push news or ideas that punish the right. The poor, poor right.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
ok, this is amazing. jesus fuck these lawyers are teh BeST!

edit: I know some won't listen to it all, but the prosecutor says several requests have been made for the full records, and unless the Judge tells him no, he intends to do-so asap.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't think you get a public defender in a civil case

Instead you pay lots of money for this douche who's too smart to do his homework
federico.JPG

I circled that part because alex jones an co. went apeshit about fast and furious under eric holder.

So if someone wanted to really 'sandy hook' this guy, the conspiracy is already written. Jones might even do it himself.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
ok, this is amazing. jesus fuck these lawyers are teh BeST!

edit: I know some won't listen to it all, but the prosecutor says several requests have been made for the full records, and unless the Judge tells him no, he intends to do-so asap.
And the January 6th committee will subpoena the records (most likely) now...lol

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
some context of the world that asshole inhabits

5 million is nothing to him
Plus, the GOP can fund him through email scams:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I believe a nice purée of Carolina reaper, dragon’s breath, poison oak and poison ivy should be force fed and injected rectally. Maybe then that fucking piece of shit can feel what he has done to any family of a murdered child. Fuck him

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
One of the plaintiffs lawyers came on a dischord chat last night and said that punitive damages in tx are capped at 750k

This is a massive failure of that legal team

Also another case of a fucked up legal system designed to protect the very wealthy, and only screw the poor

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
One of the plaintiffs lawyers came on a dischord chat last night and said that punitive damages in tx are capped at 750k

This is a massive failure of that legal team

Also another case of a fucked up legal system designed to protect the very wealthy, and only screw the poor
how hard is it to collect damages from the deceased?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm pretty sure those get appealed and then reduced down to like $8.