Quantcast

Alex Jones

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He's on a live show right now telling his listeners that sandy hook was in fact fake, AND that they need to donate and buy his shit to pay for this.

He's incapable of learning. Hopefully there's a heart attack lurking.
he's not out of the woods yet. per cnn:

In the coming weeks, the judge will also decide whether to award punitive damages for plaintiffs’ claim that Jones violated the Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act (CUTPA), and if so, how much to award.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He's on a live show right now telling his listeners that sandy hook was in fact fake, AND that they need to donate and buy his shit to pay for this.

He's incapable of learning. Hopefully there's a heart attack lurking.
every single one of those families should get to take a turn putting an axe or hatchet in him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ooh, forgot about the CUTPA stuff

The real shit part(s) about this is that it's entirely open to appeal (which he just said he'll do), and that peter fucking thiel can pay this off without blinking, and legitimately might
he should be forced off the airwaves and have to sell his pills business.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I find it kind of amusing how someone can be so blatantly stupid and ignorant, even when looking down the barrel that's pointed at them. I get that he's ignorant and doesn't care, but wow what an idiot!

It is too bad that they cannot block a 3rd party from funding his judgement payment, before he gives up his and his business assets.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It is too bad that they cannot block a 3rd party from funding his judgement payment, before he gives up his and his business assets.
The could, they just won't

They can pull 1k in bills from your or my pocket getting on airplane even though no laws are being broken but....

You're talking about a gov't that just signed a huge contract with one of the businesses owned by jones' most likely donor (palantir). A contract to monitor people cuz security. The guy who likely funded a not so insubstantial part of a recent insurrection attempt.

As far as self-control, it really is something. His brain broke a lot of years ago. He's been doing this, building up this image, this persona since he was 19. He literally knows how to do nothing else. Even he can't get to the off switch anymore.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As far as self-control, it really is something. His brain broke a lot of years ago. He's been doing this, building up this image, this persona since he was 19. He literally knows how to do nothing else. Even he can't get to the off switch anymore.
like that episode of south park when cartman pretended he had tourettes for so long he lost the ability to control what he said

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So, what is he going to be able to squirm out of with a bankruptcy declaration?
I think the type of damages he is responsible for cannot be avoided with bankruptcy. So I assume he has done his best to acquire a bunch of other debts and leave them holding the bag.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sort of where I was going with the question. Will be curious to see how he avoids being essentially penniless. Not sure if a bankruptcy can protect his future earnings, though. Anyone know?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He's 2 years younger than me? Holy shit, I feel so much better.

ha! he's older than me (but not by much)

But I don't think that's the point of that article.

Here's another fun one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think he deserves his own thread. This stuff might be super juicy, or it could fizzle.
good idea