Quantcast

Alex Price

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ok that is officially awesome. I had a chance to speak with Alex on the phone this weekend, and I was surprised at how well he sounded. A lot like his normal self, just very tired.

Much gratitude and respect to those who signed the card despite not knowing Al other than as a fellow biker. :thumb:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Alex gets to go home tomorrow. holy fast recovery batman. his face still has fractures in it. so he'll be taking it easy. i have someone that will be moving in with him aswell to take care of him.

YAY!

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i hate to ask, but anyone care to donate a little more?

his medicine costs afterwards. even though he's home are stupid insane.
the latest one, even with medicare... was $283

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
DHS said:
i hate to ask, but anyone care to donate a little more?

his medicine costs afterwards. even though he's home are stupid insane.
the latest one, even with medicare... was $283
Hey there...are the flyers for the event done? Or do you have anything that i can use to circulate around my office? That way i can try and raise some money to help you. (if not...maybe i can create something for you and we can post it and then other people can use it to circulate for fundraising too)

L

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Hey everyone...i've created this flyer for the purpose of you being able to download it and either print and post it places or email it to all your friends. The hope is that we can get the word out farther than just monkeyland...and really help Alex!!! Any of you that work in larger corporations could send it company wide or even bring it to your HR dept...Let's make this go as far as it can!!! If anyone needs an original or a different version of it (like a PDF)...just PM me.

Graphics

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Hey Gang,
Here's the latest version of that flyer for Alex. Made some minor text edits. Thanks to those who helped proof read!! :D

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
just keeping this thread current...so those that can help and spread the word...do so. Concert event is approaching soon. :) Don't forget to download the flyer and circulate it to everyone you know!!

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Alex's night out
this was actually a party for another one of our injuried friends.

i took this photo

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Well party is this weekend, any Monkies gonna be there?
i'll buy each monkey a beer if need be for you to show up..
i know its crankworks but this'll be fun too
best wishes to all
DownHillSausage

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Echo said:
Im kinda thought it would go without saying that I'll be there.

And you don't have to buy me a beer :thumb:
thats good. cause you don't really count
:p

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well party went quite well. gonna be hard to top that one.
thanks to all that helped support it.

Alex went for his first bike ride this weekend aswell. got a little extra tired just from going around a couple blocks, but he could do it.
(he was also riding his 48lbs DH bike)

Ra/\/dom_Guy

Chimp
Sep 5, 2006
over there
What's up for thursday mane? Got that nazi spike and shell? What do I owe you? The weather isn't very promising for Thursday.. Any other riding other than thursday I may be able to make it to? I may be down...