Quantcast

alexisdh 4 day, 3lb-fat virtually no non-fat loss diet.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i thought i´d share this with any interested people.
it worked so good it actually impressed me. a fast, not-so hard diet to drop 3-4 vanity pounds.

so this friday, i went for my weekly check up with the nutrionists. i stopped going like a month ago.
i gained 2% bodyfat. she said that wasnt good, and that i needed to get back to 14% before i continued. so she gave a 4 day diet.

background. male, 23 yo, 16% bf, 23 bmi. 158 lbs.
she made the regular chekcs, i have no history of liver/kidney problems, good blood pressure and heart rate.
urine samples showed everything within limits.
she mentioned its important to be sure of all that. so i guess if anybody wants to try it, make sure you are generally healthy.

she said, for 4 days (she clearly remarked it was for 4 days and nothing more) i´d have to eat this.

breakfast
1 yolk, 2 whites. unsweetened orange juice.
250mg vitamin c

lunch
180-250 gr chicken/beef/fish, as lean as possible
1/4 cup of rice
4 cups of salad (3 colors of vegetables).
5-6 glasses of water
1 multi-vitamin

5pm, regular workout schedule (10min cardio, 40 min weight training) only 2 out of the 4 days.
6pm, 45 gr whey protein everyday.

dinner
180-250 gr chicken/beef/fish, as lean as possible.
4 cups of salad
5-6 glasses of water
250mg vitamin C.

no fruits, no bread, pasta, no candies, no sodas. plus at least 2.5L of water thru the day. if hungry, eat as much as salad as desired.

i followed the diet almost perfectly. only cheats i made were a 20oz diet soda one day, 5oz of vanilla cookies another, and half a cup of jell-o. i craved sweets though.

4 days later, at my check up, i had lost 1.8% body fat (3 lbs) and only 4-5 oz of non-fat.
pretty kick ass diet actually.

am sharing it here if anybody is in look for one.
i&#180;ll keep posting usefull stuff i find as i keep going to my 23 bmi while <10% body fat target.

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
hey alexis, what s up with coffee?...heard that coffee actually helps resting energy expenditure, which is the number of calories burned by doing nothing. and another question: i m 196cm and 97kg, i assume i can consume some more chicken and some more rice?...question is about the diet u posted.
cheers

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The easiest way to lose 3-4 pounds* in a short period of time is to do a cleanse with mild laxative.

People have several to tens of pounds of garbage in their intestines that's harmful and rather easy to get rid of.

* this, of course, doesn't apply to people who already cleansed or just keep their body free of the crap by healthy diet, exercise, and plenty of water.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
The easiest way to lose 3-4 pounds* in a short period of time is to do a cleanse with mild laxative.

People have several to tens of pounds of garbage in their intestines that's harmful and rather easy to get rid of.

* this, of course, doesn't apply to people who already cleansed or just keep their body free of the crap by healthy diet, exercise, and plenty of water.
lol, well thats a bit extreme.
am not talking about loosing weight, but rather loosing body fat.
i dropped about 2% bf at marginal non-fat loss. thats what was pretty kickass.

i kinda let myself go, was having obscene amounts of pizza, doritos, coke after hitting 12% bf, and am at 14% again. gonna do this again in 2 weekends.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hey alexis, what s up with coffee?...heard that coffee actually helps resting energy expenditure, which is the number of calories burned by doing nothing. and another question: i m 196cm and 97kg, i assume i can consume some more chicken and some more rice?...question is about the diet u posted.
cheers
am no nutrionist, doctor or anything related... but am not sure about the coffee.
the only things i know can help with your resting energy expenditure are cardio, lifting weights and eating a bit more, or coming out of a cutting diet.

about what can eat in adition, depends on what you are eating, and what are you looking for, and what are you doing at the gym. bulking diets arent the same as cutting diets.
i try not to eat much rice, too much carbohidrates turn into fat easily, and its pretty easy to go overboard with rice, bread and pasta.