Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Not me buddy. I'm not an uptight prude. :)

I am starting to believe that all grown men are pedophiles though. You know, whatever floats your boat.
We prefer the term "scouts." Ya know......pick out the ones that will be the cream of the crop 4-5 years down the line.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
And neither of you are 18.... Therefore, not legal. It's not legal for you to buy lottery tickets, cigarettes, alcohol, or to have sex.
Do you, uh, not know how the age of consent laws work?

Age of consent does not dictate a minimum age you are allowed to have sex. It dictates a minimum age at which you can consent to have sex with someone at or above the age of consent.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Do you, uh, not know how the age of consent laws work?

Age of consent does not dictate a minimum age you are allowed to have sex. It dictates a minimum age at which you can consent to have sex with someone at or above the age of consent.

I believe it does dictate a minimum age you are allowed to have sex. If you are at or above the age of consent, someone below the age of consent is not not allowed to have sex with you under statutory laws.

If you are just plain under the age of consent, it is not legal to have sex. Just as it is not legal to drink under the age of 21. The actual laws, and what they actually enforce are different. Here in Virginia, NONE of us could have sex with Shawn Johnson, because none of us are married to her, and you are not allowed to consummate out of marriage.

By your logic, in the laws eyes, its OK for a 9 year old to eff a 7 year old.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I believe it does dictate a minimum age you are allowed to have sex.
Not in the state laws I've looked at, and I just checked out at least 10 or 15 to be sure I wasn't talking out of my ass :p

edit: I could certainly be wrong, I'm not exactly doing intensive age of consent research at work...

Last edited: