Quantcast

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Geez guys Ms. Sacramone is 20. She'd get charged for raping the n00b.

edit: I guess I wasn't paying attention. :imstupid:

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Incidentally, Mike, looks like it varies from state to state. Some states have exceptions for two minors, some do not. I figured there had to be some exceptions since you don't hear much about kids getting prosecuted for knocking up their equal-age partner.

Hopefully they don't check my internet logs now and think I'm a predator :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
And just as BV finished the above sentence while nodding enthusiastically, the small group of junior high girls looked terrified, but luckily security was already on the way.........
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mental image. Too much.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I don't really care anymore, but I did just find this on avert.org.

The age of consent is the age at which a young person is legally able to understand and agree to consensual sex. In most countries, until you reach this age it is illegal for somebody to have sex with you, however old they may be.

And it doesn't matter, because most of the Olympic team is worth the jailtime anyway.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Nastia Liukin for the gold. More girls should be named Nastia.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Nastia Liukin for the gold. More girls should be named Nastia.
x2.

while she always appears to be planning some sort of genocide based on her sour expressions, she's far more attractive than the muscled dwarfs idolized in this thread.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I think it's really funny, yet sad, that a bunch of crusty old bastards in this thread think the only reason they couldn't bone one of these girls is because they are underage.

Crackahs please, like a smokin hot world class gymnast would want some old dry fart climbing on top of her for a minute and a half sweat-fest.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowlicker
can i nominate this for the best of RM?

lol..a bunch of adult men talking about having sex with barely legal girls...yeah that's worthy:crazy:
Beyond that, what is here in particular to differentiate this thread from half of the other ones in the Lounge that eventually come around to a similar waypoint?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I really feel bad for her now. What a fisting she received on the individual events vault final. :plthumbsdown: Her landing hops were minor compared to most and even when you factor in the degree of difficulty disparity, it's nutz that she didn't get even the bronze medal. I stopped watching boxing for a while when I grew ill over judging irregularities and ripoffs and I've got to say that these gymnastics are now teetering.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
The judging in the gymnastics is horrible. The commentators even started to mention it and would stop using their expertise to explain roughly what the scores would be. The Chinese girls seemed to be getting favored, making more or worse faults on routines the same difficulty as others but would score higher. And this only happened after the judges had long talks on those phones. I was honestly surprised the US girls ended up on the podium during the individual overall after seeing how things were being scored.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I think it's really funny, yet sad, that a bunch of crusty old bastards in this thread think the only reason they couldn't bone one of these girls is because they are underage.

Crackahs please, like a smokin hot world class gymnast would want some old dry fart climbing on top of her for a minute and a half sweat-fest.
You'd be surprised at what young girls want. Does the term "daddy" encourage your imagination? :brows:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
^^^^^^

I love Nastia's expression in the background (pink tights)

"But, but, but, I'm part man, why won't the girls kiss ME????"