Quantcast

Aliens visited me last night

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Well, at least that's the conclusion I've come to.

I woke up at around 4 am last night/this morning and saw a purplish/bluish object, looked like a geodesic sphere (clearly 3-D, about 1-1.5 ft in diameter) against the wall above my bed. I was tired as hell and delirious, but I remember rubbing my eyes, looking around the room and glancing at the window before passing out again. Doors were locked, no lights on, nothing reflective around. No explanation.

I'd chalk this up to a semi-dream or just tiredness, but the girl who was next to me was what woke me up originally. She moved around and said "What the f---" and I see the sphere. I described what I saw to her this morning. She saw the same exact thing. She's not the kind of person to mess with me like this....

:help:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I been sayin' it.

I been sayin' it fer TEN DAM YEARS!

Hadnt I been sayin' it Miguel?

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well i think that it might have been that purple haze that was swarming your room. thats we "that girl" doesn't have a name that you remember, were you listening to jimmy hendrix earlier?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
What did you guys eat last night, could be a phenomenom of gas illuminating in a strange way. Gotta eliminate the possibilities.

maybe a weather balloon?.....

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
how do we know your the same person and not a robot or alien trying to make us believe its you?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
robdamanii said:
Has anyone thought the obvious?

It wasn't aliens, it was jesus.
I had definitely thought of this....particularly considering my school is in the middle of january term (one class for a month) and all I am doing is writing/researching my thesis all day.....my thesis for my Christian religion major.....a sign, perhaps?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I Are Baboon said:
:thumb:

Good job.
haha....I probably would have told more people about my experience, were it not for the awkwardness it may cause (only started "dating" this girl basically this week; she just got back from a few months in Senegal...most all my friends know her...few know the current deal. There's a lot of other "stuff" surrounding the whole thing that I don't feel like getting into with people).

The story doesn't really make sense without the second person there, otherwise even I would chalk it up to a dream or something.