Quantcast

All football will be over soon FINALLY!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
I know......

Do the playoffs start this weekend? If so, are the Donkeys playing on Sunday?
Hey, when they do play in two weeks, it'll be a home game, so probably even less traffic on I-70.

My girl and I should go up to Vail then. I'll watch the game from the resort.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
dburatti said:
Yep, it's January, which means that the bowls games will be ending soon, including the Super Bowl. That means no more Monday Night, Thursday Night, or even Sunday all-day football. No more pre-empted TV shows when the games (always) run over. No more stupid office chatter about some lame game played in some frozen city up north.

It's pretty easy to ignore all that, but I still like the fact that, come the end of January, it'll be over for a while.

I'm so glad my life doesn't revolve around any sport but mountain biking. :)

D
I could not have said it better myself. :cool:

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
LordOpie said:
Seems like your life revolves around hating football.
Wow. You should check my other posts before making a blanket statement like that. I think MOST of my posts revolve around montain biking and trail advocacy. :)

And I mirror Cirian's sentiment: I'd rather play a sport than watch it...unless it's women's gymnastics or maybe swimming or diving. :love:

Eric,

Yeah, the other TV I watch is definitely mindless. I hate it when anything interrupts my one hour of America's Funniest Videos. I love seeing people make an ass out of themselves and getting the snot startled out of them!

D

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
I Are Baboon said:
If I lived in Texas, I too would be happy if the NFL season was coming to end. The Cowboys and Texans SUCK.

Who are the Cowboys and the Texans? I haven't watched a total of 10 minutes of football this year, and living in Texas (born and raised in Austin, in my case) fortunately doesn't make one a football freak.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dburatti said:
Who are the Cowboys and the Texans? I haven't watched a total of 10 minutes of football this year, and living in Texas (born and raised in Austin, in my case) fortunately doesn't make one a football freak.
If you live in Texas and you do not know who the Dallas Cowboys are, then you are either lying or just a special kind of stupid.
Ask the other people who ride your bus to take out their mouthpiece and tell you about the Cowboys.;)