Quantcast

+++All Hail STAN Day++++

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Reporting in

today is fake Father’s Day as the real one we were all sick or something. Probably going to work on the patio for a bit, maybe some home depoting, hopefully some water play

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
rain, rain, moar rain. weird.
Complete with plugged up gutter resulting in a cascading mess down the side of the house.

In other news, I received an unexpected PM yesterday from my old riding buddy in Santa Barbara (who I met through RM). Hadn’t heard from him in years. ‘’Twas good to catch up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Sore from yesterday. Study and more house work today. Winning the lottery so I can be done with working would be fucking great.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No moar Toaster. I have to buy a car. :mad:
What are your vehicular requirements?

/me went to Ruby Hill with the family. I can now clear the first two jumps on the medium dirt jump line but not enough speed left by the third

:)

For me this is a step forward. The medium line was big enough to be intimidating. Small slope style course is also easy. Will take a stab at medium slope style next time, maybe. Mayyyybe.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Attempted a ride, hot as ballz, quit 2 miles in. I suck

Rental has to go back middle of the week.
That complicates it a bit.

You should get a Volvo V60 XC, holds lots of shit, AWD, comfortable, safe incase you use it as a weapon in another fight with a deer. Most importantly I’m on the fence about picking one up so you can buy it, drive it, and give me a full report.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Attempted a ride, hot as ballz, quit 2 miles in. I suck

That complicates it a bit.

You should get a Volvo V60 XC, holds lots of shit, AWD, comfortable, safe incase you use it as a weapon in another fight with a deer. Most importantly I’m on the fence about picking one up so you can buy it, drive it, and give me a full report.
I really like my XC60. It’s super comfortable and been trouble free.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Today's attempted ride route was a failure. The trail had been reclaimed by nature on the side we were trying to start from. Made it a mile into that section of trail and then bailed back out, but still got 12 miles on the day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What was this reclaimed trail?
We were camping at Lost Park CG, wanted to check off segment 4 of the CT yesterday and scout the fishing near the CG. Today we tried to make a ride on Nate Stultz trail but @Full Trucker can confirm, it was no bueno. There was no trail at all for the first 150 yards, then it was find a way across a creek. Then eventually there was a feint trail with those yellow flowers shrubs constantly blocking the trail. We gave up after a mile.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
3rd place "open" at the Porsche Club of America AutoX race. The best part is PCA rules let us use the oval track, the parking lot, and the drag strip, so we roll them all into one continuous autoX race.

291797640_10102533901832608_5474729001557335435_n.jpg