Quantcast

All hail the man in Brown

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
For he brings the things we desire.

Finally, the man in brown polyester delivered my trainer, cassette & chain. About damn time too, he is usually here for delivery by 11AM. I think he knew the only delivery today was for me and it was personal, so he waited, just to F with me.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
stosh said:
the links has song samples
Yes, unfortunatley I listened to them....... I would rather: 1. take gun 2. insert in mouth 3. pull trigger.......than to listen to that ever again. Only joking, it's okay, just not my style. :sneaky:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the man in brown rescheduled deliver of my package before it even left the first town it was in. gonna take at least 8 days to get a package from NY. i mean really, if it's not insured, what is the point of using UPS? and like i said in another thread, it was supposed to be delivered on friday. now it's monday, of course. like every other damn package from UPS. now i have to come back to Austin over spring break. blah.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
The man in brown is supposed to deliver the last piece of my slowly EBAY-aquired (just for you, loco :) ) Thule roof rack soon. Too bad I don't like the man in brown very much.

The man in yellow and red came in to pick up a package literally 5 minutes after I scheduled the pickup today, and they've been faster. Dem DHL guys gots some telepathic shiznet goin on...

or maybe just good computers....

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my spring break cannot begin till i get this package.

in other news, seatpost finally arrived. took 2 weeks for USPS to deliver that. lot longer than usual.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Man in Brown just paid me a visit. Behold.... :drool:

4 - 2.5 Stick-E Nevegals
1 - 2.35 Stick-E Nevegal
1 - 2.35 Stick-E Blue Groove
2 - 2.0 Karma DTC's