Quantcast

~~~All Hallowed Eve (Wednesday for CrabJoe) GMT~~~

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I'm dressed up in my underwear and sitting on my couch. It's all part of my sick guy outfit. I think I'm on the tail end of this thing though, so I should be ready to go for the weekend.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Halloween!!!! I have crappy meetings most of the day. It's hard to make fun of Romney here at work because I have some mormon co-workers who support him. Unfair.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Been lying on the couch with a bad wisdom tooth extraction/sickness most of the last week and a half, but made it to the office for an almost full day yesterday. So of couse... the wee monkey got rightously sick last night... like ralphing every 20 mins from 11:30 until 7am. I'm out of vacay/sick days, so Buffalo is home with him. I realllllly hope he doesn't get sick too. My poor baby was soooo excited for Halloween. *sigh* Hopefully he feels well enough to walk around a bit tonight!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still crazy times in NYC. Subway is out and tons of cars on the streets even out here in Brooklyn. Our office has no power and will be closed at least until Monday. The park is not in the best shape it has really taken some hard hits the last three years.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I had the day off today. Wifey got mad because I have been taking too much time off, so she told me to cancel the day off. When I woke up this morning, she started telling me all of the things she wanted me to do today. When I informed her that I cancelled my day off, she got mad. WTF?

I get in trouble for doing something, so I stop doing it. When I stop doing it, I get yelled at. WTF?

No other news.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had the day off today. Wifey got mad because I have been taking too much time off, so she told me to cancel the day off. When I woke up this morning, she started telling me all of the things she wanted me to do today.
:rofl:

That is funny. MBC used to do that until I explained to her (nicely) that my extra days off are not "Phil chore days." I'll still ask her though what she's got for me to do because I am good like that.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I had the day off today. Wifey got mad because I have been taking too much time off, so she told me to cancel the day off. When I woke up this morning, she started telling me all of the things she wanted me to do today. When I informed her that I cancelled my day off, she got mad. WTF?

I get in trouble for doing something, so I stop doing it. When I stop doing it, I get yelled at. WTF?
New mothers are bat-$hit crazy.
I say this as a father of two who has been married 23yrs.

This year I have instituted a new company policy to avoid doing any work for any household that a) has a pregnant woman in the household b) has a child of less than 9mos in residence.

Without fail, these jobs are baby-drama nightmares and I can't take the BS anymore.
If children survive in the most fetid $hitholes this planet has to offer, I'm pretty sure your precious can miss a nap you helicopter-parent psycho-bitches! /rant

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Other peoples kids are cool on Halloween - we've had over 50 so far, our best Halloween ever!!! Kids get so excited when you drop a fist full of candy on top of the 5 pounds they have already collected... :)

Also: No MIttens and no Obamas so far.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spent the afternoon at pre op over at Kaiser. two hours of my life I will never get back. Everything you needed to know was on a one page insert in the middle of a 20 page handout. Ruth is having a knee replacement and the insert went over strengthening excercizes to do starting a month out from surgery. the rest dealt with how overweight sedentary folk will deal with the surgery, pain and drawn out rehab.