Quantcast

All I have to say is........ WOW!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I just took my girlfriend out to Mortons for our first anniversary, and holy crap is that place awesome! I got the Porterhouse, and she got the double cut Filet topped with crab meat and some french sauce. We got potatoes sauted with carmilized onions to share, and some vegtible crap for her.

Within 5 minutes of getting our food, 3 different people came by to make sure it was OK and how we wanted it. We were there for 2 hours, and I didnt even realize it! (And, we have lunch and dinner for tomorrow!)

It wasw a good first anniversary night, eventhough the stupid people at the canal boat tours never showed :nuts: We had a good time walking around Downtown Richmond instead, so it worked out.

:thumb::thumb: to Mortons Steakhouse!

koffee

Chimp
Nov 30, 2004
Morton's Rule's! I held a bacheleor party there, the bill was 3000$. The best steak I have ever had. Did you get the Godiva chocolate cake as the ender?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
koffee said:
Morton's Rule's! I held a bacheleor party there, the bill was 3000$. The best steak I have ever had. Did you get the Godiva chocolate cake as the ender?

No, I wanted to, but....... I had already spent enough money, and she didnt want dessert. If she did, it would have been the cheescake though, as she can't eat chocolate. Although, that godiva cake looked sooooooo good