Quantcast

all it needed a was a rux...

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
i couldn't take the dude barely able to read his script and had to shut that shit off after 20 seconds. i'm sure funny stuff happened.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Tell this guy you can't ride a supermarket bike hard:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/261369

He won a contest on pinkbike with this video and not only got a new frame, but Giant gave him a complete bike.
Oh, I don't know... it says right there in the description: "During filming for the contest Filipe nearly broke his neck and left the frame in three." Didn't even need to watch the vid...

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Phil Kmetz ftw again. Love this dude.

@'size, he isn't babbling off a script, just the dude's voice. Watch the rest of his videos.
Agree, phil's got a great sense of humor and makes some pretty good videos. Thumb's up from me for having the balls to do this.

oh, and all you world cup fans should remember when he did this.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Phil is awesome people, and shreds really really hard. (Rocks roll off trail to avoid the crushenation.)

Not sure Id want to lend him my >169$ bike lest it splode from the aforementioned crushenation.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Bars getting crushed and coming loose on Huffys has been happening since forever!!! I know it's not exactly a "performance" company, but couldn't they just add a pound to the bars/stem and solve that?
Very impressed by this guy and actually kind of impressed by what you get for $169, even if it is an imitation of a real bike.