Quantcast

All monkeys going to Laguna Seca

Z

Zonic Man

Thanks....

No bike yet, no lights yet...mmmm this is gonna be fun!

Z

Zonic Man

Originally posted by Heidi

What are you waiting for?
My XC bike.

Chi-chi bike builder.

Chi-chi wait times. I think they are bringing me a demo to race down there.

They have lights there.

Sabine

Chimp
May 13, 2002
I rode the course yesterday. If you've ridden Sea Otter, then you kow what its about. Not much has changed, except the grass isn't green anymore. The course is exactly the Adrenalin course used two years ago, not last year.

hardpack, bbbbbbumpy, deep sand in some of the turns. The grind is in good shape. There is lots of rockyrubble on the fireroad descent, but its no biggie

Lighting squabble should be interesting. The Adrenalin staff seemed in a foul mood yesterday, which is odd for Canadians. Should be some good drama when the Niterider truck shows up.

Prepare for a cool weekend. Storm front moving in from Alaska. Could get pretty cold at night.

Now get some rest.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Post team name here:

I'm on Team Pedagog

Road the course at race speed a couple of days ago with some serious head wind on the grind. Did it in 53 minutes. My night times I'm sure will be slower. Careful with the ruts on the descent of Outhouse Trail. Lots of dust too all over which makes for some slippery areas (on the off-camber stuff). Best of luck everyone and hope I get to meet a few of you.

Z

Zonic Man

Originally posted by cliffster5
Post team name here:

I'm on Team Pedagog

Road the course at race speed a couple of days ago with some serious head wind on the grind. Did it in 53 minutes. My night times I'm sure will be slower. Careful with the ruts on the descent of Outhouse Trail. Lots of dust too all over which makes for some slippery areas (on the off-camber stuff). Best of luck everyone and hope I get to meet a few of you.
Come by the MTBR area, 62-64 and you'll see me there.

Hope to see you, too...

Z

Zonic Man

Just got SOOOOO hooked up....

got a bike to ride (nice specialized stumpy pro) outfitted up with bar and head lights....

SWEET!