Quantcast

All Right Burly, Where's My New Avatar?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well if you're going to pussy out of it like that, just forget it. Just go ahead and go back on your word all the way instead of half assing it.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Maybe it's time for beddy by?
Why would it be time for beddy by? they got caught cheating. Ya, everybody does it. Im not excusing that fact. But they got caught. Im not denying the fact that they were good. Cheating couldnt do all that. Im just saying that a "perfect" season would have been the Patriots going 19-0 without getting caught in Spygate

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i think there are a lot of haters and people who root for the underdog.
I don't hate and I didn't care either way. It would have been cool to see a perfect season, but it wasn't meant to be. But there has been so much hype around here because of Boss, that you had to route for the Giants.

For those that don't know, Kevin Boss is from small town nowhere in Oregon and went to Western Oregon University that may as well not even have sports teams in the first place.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Why would it be time for beddy by? they got caught cheating. Ya, everybody does it. Im not excusing that fact. But they got caught. Im not denying the fact that they were good. Cheating couldnt do all that. Im just saying that a "perfect" season would have been the Patriots going 19-0 without getting caught in Spygate

Can only the men who actually played football please post in this thread.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Can only the men who actually played football please post in this thread.
Who says I didnt? I dont understand the hating. I dont like either team, and I was actually pulling for the patriots because I cant stand eli. But thats another story. I was just watching for the commercials. Im not saying that the Pats werent great, they were just caught cheating. thats all:monkey:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Who says I didnt? I dont understand the hating. I dont like either team, and I was actually pulling for the patriots because I cant stand eli. But thats another story. I was just watching for the commercials. Im not saying that the Pats werent great, they were just caught cheating. thats all:monkey:

ALL I can say about your post is F"ING YAWN!!!!
please post about the NFL when your balls drop and your mind awakens....
and seriously I don't give a rats ass about negative feedback because your
drivel makes no sense period.....

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Me.

I grew up in Nebraska where football really was life.

Everybody cheats. Everybody wants an edge. Wake up! We ate Black Beauties in 7th grade before games.
Ok great! I dont get the real point of the argument. All this sh*t is because I sadi they were caught cheating. Thats all truth. I never said the patriost were a crappy team, I just said they were caught cheating! they made a mistake and got caught. You think I dont know that cheatings a part of every sport? thats just pure ignorance if you jump to conclusions and assume that. And WTF Angus?! What did I ever do to offend you? **** man. Lay the fvck off!:disgust:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Me.

I grew up in Nebraska where football really was life.

Everybody cheats. Everybody wants an edge. Wake up! We ate Black Beauties in 7th grade before games.
Of course. From stealing signs to modifying race car fairings to doping, there is plenty of cheating in all sports.

But when I criticize the Pats for cheating, it is just because I am spiteful.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Of course. From stealing signs to modifying race cars to doping, there is plenty of cheating in all sports.

But when I criticize the Pats for cheating, it is just because I am spiteful.
nah man, thats me. And apparently Im boring too

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Eh, I'm not really a fan. The Packers game a couple of weeks ago was the first game I've ever watched in it's entirety and I was a little pissed at the loss. I wish I had watched the superbowl though. Looked like a good game. Since I have to go somewhere to watch the game, it ends up being a little expensive for my blood.

Generally I'm always happy for the team that wins. It's gotta feel good to win the superbowl.