Quantcast

~~~All Souls Day (Thursday for Crabjoe) GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Well, we made it to November. Rejoice, one and all.

Going to look at a house our client forgot to tell us about a couple of weeks ago. At least I'll be out of the office for a little while.

Gave out 29 of the 36 FULL SIZE candy bars last night. Yes, we were "that house".

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We had a fairly uneventful evening last night. Drank pumpkin beers, watched TV, and was ready to hand out candy. The only problem was that we had a whopping 0 kids stop by the house. Looks like my wife and I have a decent amount of candy to eat :weee:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still no power to lower Manhattan so another day at the home office. Love how a city of this size and right on the water is not protected better. I hope this is a wake up call to start improving as I am sure this will not get better in the future.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hello. Its me.

Smashed my fingernail good last night. Actually, I bent it back and it tore from the finger. HooRAaAaYY!

Beautiful sunrise this morning. Drinking coffee, pondering life. Have a great day.

Attachments

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did the Halloween neighborhood walk with the family across the street. Apparently it's a holiday made for parents to get drunk while walking around. One of the houses down the block was giving out beer and wine for parents.
That is all.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Did the Halloween neighborhood walk with the family across the street. Apparently it's a holiday made for parents to get drunk while walking around. One of the houses down the block was giving out beer and wine for parents.
That is all.
That's a growing ritual on our neighborhood as well - a neighbor manages a local beer distributor. We walked around with these last night to keep us warm:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Over 100 kids last night from 6 to 9PM and only 2 two were over the age of 12. We were that house too by passing out giant fists of candy or Dollar Store Hot Wheels - choice. Boys like Hot Wheels girls like candy. We also heard parents networking on cell phones to find the best neighborhoods... :)

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Power was out when I woke up this morning. Getting ready in the dark is lame.

When I got to the office I checked the PG&E website to see what the deal was and found out that the outage was only affecting 3 customers. Really? So me and two other schmoes were in the dark?

Smallest power outage eva!!