Quantcast

all the colors of the rainbow

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
fresh out the oven the new NEMESIS PROJECT cycles folsom prison bars are ready. the web site should be up here real shortly after we iron out a few more details but heres a quick taste to see what we have to offer.

get out there and jump something for the gimper

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
and they feel ****ing amazing. i cant get over how good big wide bars feel on park bikes. the rise and backsweep are money and there is little to no flex in them that i have felt so far

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
the hype pipes live up to the wide-ride fame. They are the BEAT!

I've had some raw ones for a few months now and they got me pitchin' a wang-dang-doodle all night long!
I actually just rattle can actioned'em hot-rod primer black, so we'll see how long that lasts, haha...

I was also going to cut them down to my usual 24.5" right off the bat, but I decided to keep with it, rockin' the PNW steer horns, and hell, it's great! I dig the wide-ride Folsom Prisons!
Props to Brad, much obliged my friend, keep bringin' that heavy plan to the streets!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Thanks everyone !
I have been really busy lately getting the latest run of Secret Agent all finished up .

We have bars in stock in all the colors pictured above and them some . Trans green over chrome and Trans Brown over chrome as well as hot Rod black in stock but not pictured .

Please PM Kris ( DukesofTahoe) for all your Nemesis Project needs he will be more than happy to help .
Thanks again for the continued support for the new products we have been working on here at Nem-Pro !
Stay tuned new website is almost finished !!
-Brad

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Pctures coursey of Mr. Snaky69 ... Thanks Ian !

My favorite , reminds me of Mr. Tiles motion shot from way back !
Both re great pic's !

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY

31.8.... ?

c'mon slice, these are the steely deals! this is the streets!
ain't no al-yu-min-i-um bunk jive floatin' fancy on these grounds.

double duece dot duece. keep'em loaded.
ha you type like ned flanders talks. hi-de-ho neighbor :banana:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Everyone ... if you need any Nemesis Project product's Please hit Kris up , I have been super busy with some outside work and keeping the frame orders filled this is why we hired Kris to handle all your orders !! He's a great guy and has bars and stems in stock right now ready to ship !!

Also the new Nem-Pro blog just launched today
check it out !
Nem-Pro blog

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
I see someone posted my pics before me!

I must say the bars feel AWESOME, even when cut down(I trimmed mine to 26'' wide because I'm a short dude).

Perfectly dialed for me! Along with the NemPro stem, perfect match baby!