Quantcast

all these people with their new bikes

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i want in on it. so here we are. its a prototype from one of my sponsors that they gave me. called the connect four. its a 4.5" travel steel 4x frame. the frame weighs in the low 7 lb range.

and my pet pterodactyl.

and the bike i got when i bought my truck

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
correct me if i'm wrong, but is the suspension on the blue bike some type of a Unified Rear Triangle...!?!?

the paint job look great, specially the "Devil Angel" on the handlebars, congratulations on the artistic interpretation

J

JRB

We saw your damned thread in downhill. Quit trying to steal my thunder in the lounge. :mumble:

*nice bike, btw.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
narlus said:
like cars, as long as you don't get a lemon and are careful, it's a much more economical way to go. :thumb:
Recently I've picked up 2 used bikes. Both times it worked out great. They were in great condition. Def some deals out there. :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
Is that a Draco fs frame?
Mark, if I'm correct, it a frame by a small company out of Rochester called Heavy Bikes.

"Based in Rochester, NY and founded by Greg Combs. Heavy is a small boutique company specializing in high end race bikes. Currently in protoype stages is the 3R downhill bike. With 8" travel it will be a competitor."

Check it...