Quantcast

All you folks in Lynnwood

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Hey guys. Just looking for a place to ride around the Lynnwood area, I heard there was a pretty sick spot in Mukilteo but I'm not really sure how to get there. I should have a bike fully built in about 2 1/2 weeks or so and will be ready to ride. If you know of a spot that you don't mind sharing about, PM me if it's not a real "public" place. I've got a couple ideas to maybe get something going but need volunteers/local advice as I haven't lived here for too long if anyone is interested.

Jun 18, 2004
It's called Japanese Gultch... do a websearch or ask one of the north enders... it's like the sst of paine field

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
It's more for trail riding now than anything else. Building is not supposed to happen in there (although it does from time to time), trails ok, stunts could get it closed again if it is actually leagely open at all. There are better places to build and ride big that are less sensative but not close around Lynnwood/Mukilteo/Everett.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
I live in Lynnwood, and the closest is St. Eds and the Japanese Gultch.

Neither one is suitable for a downhill bike, especially the Gultch.

St. Eds is just cross country trails. Boeing (Japanese Gultch) has drops and some little kickers. I ride both of them frequently.

SST is my favorite and only 45 minutes from Lynnwood.

You can contact me if you want directions or someone to show you the trails sometime.

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Sure man, that sounds cool. That's more of what I was looking for, some cool places to ride with some cool people. Riding alone is no good and I haven't met a whole lot of people who ride over here yet. As soon as my hardtail is built, it's on!

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Big B said:
I live in Lynnwood, and the closest is St. Eds and the Japanese Gultch.

Neither one is suitable for a downhill bike, especially the Gultch.

St. Eds is just cross country trails. Boeing (Japanese Gultch) has drops and some little kickers. I ride both of them frequently.

SST is my favorite and only 45 minutes from Lynnwood.

You can contact me if you want directions or someone to show you the trails sometime.

Mate, can you PM me the directions on where the Japanese Gultch is?

Ash

Jun 18, 2004
Netguy said:
Mate, can you PM me the directions on where the Japanese Gultch is?

Ash
Just so you know this; most of the WW trails can be found through a net search... if you know the names of the trails...