Quantcast

All you women and 14yr olds better watch out!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
:think:

Do you want to come to a DH race in SoCal and test that theory? :D
By mtn bike race I of course mean one where you actually pedal.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
you obviously haven't done any DH racing.
You are like Mr Meanie ever since I dissed your music threads in an anonymous reputation.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stosh said:
You are like Mr Meanie ever since I dissed your music threads in an anonymous reputation.
i was just pointing out that the fallacy of DH riding = no pedalling is just that. it's an anaerobic 3-5 minutes of sheer hell, depending in the course and yr talent.

does this post make you feel better?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
i was just pointing out that the fallacy of DH riding = no pedalling is just that. it's an anaerobic 3-5 minutes of sheer hell, depending in the course and yr talent.

does this post make you feel better?
I've ridden Platty and Mtn Creek, raced NO, on a DH bike NO.

She was making a ridiculous challange to my ridiculous statement so I saw her statement and raised it!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
MtnBikerChk said:
Where's Heidi?
You called? I have never pedaled harder on a downhill section in my life on that last race I did. Granted, yes, an xc race has waaaaaaaaay more pedaling, but don't discredit DH'ers. Pure explosive power.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I cant beleive how long (over 3 hours) some of the experts were out on the course!

it is amazing how much lungs you need to do good at DH racing

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
You called? I have never pedaled harder on a downhill section in my life on that last race I did. Granted, yes, an xc race has waaaaaaaaay more pedaling, but don't discredit DH'ers. Pure explosive power.
I have explosive power....

wait... what are we talking about....