Quantcast

Allen Skatepark???

Mutha Thuga

Chimp
Dec 17, 2003
Duurty South
does anybody know when it is going to open up?
directions?
or any other public parks around the area?

and by the by, does anybody know anything about the "bonsai" dirt bowl in Plano? i heard about it on mybmx but not sure if it is anything good

Thanks

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
I second that, I live in allen and would love to know where the good sheet is. There are some small dj's off chaperal in allen, they look pretty beat up, but might be fun with some tlc.

EZ

RAcErX336

Chimp
Sep 21, 2002
Allen, Texas
Yea man, I live in allen and go to the High School. They told us it would be open by this summer but damn, thats in like 1 month. So I doubt were gonna have any summer sessions this year . . Plus the actual cement skatepark will not be open to bikes, Instead we will have to ride the "Bicycle Dirt Course" that they are building for us. I imagine I will be jumping the fence and spending the night in the bowl so I can wake up early and have a few early AM sessions in the cement area . . haha

RAcErX336

Chimp
Sep 21, 2002
Allen, Texas
naa man, I would but I got prom, haha I wanna go ride sunday, I was thinking about vally since I got some BMX friends that hit that up a bit, but they gotta work. Yall got anything goin on at crawford sunday? I wanna riiiide! I havn't really ridden since RCP got shut down.

Let me know - racerx336@cs.com

Later man

RAcErX336

Chimp
Sep 21, 2002
Allen, Texas
It is supposed to be done in December now. I used to have the site for the company that was building it, but not anymore . . Hopefully the park will be good and easy to sneak into. But I think the dirt course is conna be kinda sketchy, made up for the youngins and nothin big . .Hopefully not tho